Report this review of Mr Furrat Amen FRCS(ORL-HNS) DOHNS MSc DIC DCC(Paris)

17th June 2019

I visited Dr Amen at Peterborough Hospital several months ago presenting with symptoms I had been suffering with for 9 years or more and Dr Amen diagnosed me promptly and within 2 weeks I underwent a successful dilation of my subglottic stenosis. Recovery was quick and I have felt so much better since having this done. I want to thank Dr Amen for diagnosing this and treating it with success. I also want to thanks Dr Amen and his team for their care before, during and after my operation - it was faultless. Everything was explained clearly to me before, I felt I was listened to. After the operation Dr Amen showed me the before and after pictures and explained the procedure (this was promptly done) and I was able to leave the hospital in good time to get home and rest and today's appointment was to have a consultation to ensure there has been no problems. I am very thankful and grateful and it would highly recommend Dr Amen and his team.