Mr Furrat Amen FRCS(ORL-HNS) DOHNS MSc DIC DCC(Paris)

Furrat Amen is a Consultant ENT/Head and Neck, and Thyroid surgeon at Peterborough City Hospital and Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge. He trained in all aspects of ENT surgery in London and Paris. Website www.entdoc.co.uk. He studied medicine at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, London followed by training in ENT at the Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford. He was a Specialist Registrar in the North Thames London Rotation based at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital, London. He completed genetics research at the Hammersmith Hospital, London, and was awarded a Masters degree in Surgical Sciences from Imperial College, London. He was the international head and neck cancer surgical fellow at the Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris, France’s national and international referral centre for cancer and thyroid surgery and was awarded the Diploma of Head and Neck Cancer Studies at the University of Paris. His main interests are all forms of adult and paediatric ENT Surgery, head and neck cancer and thyroid surgery, and translational genetics cancer research allowing for personalised cancer treatment. He enjoys travelling, graphics design and modern architecture. He is married with two young children. Mr Amen enjoys travelling, graphics design and modern architecture. He is married with two young children.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I have been seeing Dr Amen recently for thyroid care at Peterborough City Hospital. He has performed a total thyroidectomy on me in the last few months. The care from start to the current date has been exemplary. I cannot fault anything at all. Dr Amen is extremely friendly, kind, considerate and explains things very clearly. The ENT department too is fantastic with brilliant staff and aftercare/follow up care. Peterborough City Hospital also offered me ward care for three days that was very good indeed. I was cared for in kind and very nice way. I would recommend anyone to Dr Amen and his team. I felt I was in the best and most capable hands possible. Thank you kindly.

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Furrat Amen explained everything in a way that I would understand and is very caring and approachable and put me totally at ease leaving me with not having to worry about anything, very professional and a breath of fresh air today and very much appreciated, thank You Dr Amen.

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Amen was very caring, listened and gave very helpful advice

5th June 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I count myself extremely lucky to have had Doctor Amen as my consultant and surgeon, last year I had cancerous tumour successfully removed from my neck, I had to have the 6 weeks of radio therapy and am now having check ups every six weeks. Not only is Doctor Amen an outstanding surgeon he is compassionate about his work and has a genuine interest in his patients, he is truthful, considerate, kind and has a great knack of putting you at ease from the start. No words I could put forward could possibly explain how grateful I am to be under his care, he is a true professional, a gentleman and a scholar.

22nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I recently had a vocal cord operation by Doctor Amen. It was a great success. He was very professional and caring throughout the consultations and operation. I highly reccomend this doctor.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Short link to review Mr Furrat Amen FRCS(ORL-HNS) DOHNS MSc DIC DCC(Paris): http://iwgc.net/efmjj