mr-furrat-amen

Mr Furrat Amen FRCS(ORL-HNS) DOHNS MSc DIC DCC(Paris)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

2nd March 2020

Mr Amen was efficient and knowledgeable in this line of work I would recommend him to anyone who needed treatment.

Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital
26th February 2020

Mr Amen was very polite, a very reassuring manner and was able to explain to me in easy terms how he would carry out my procedure.

24th February 2020

Once I saw Mr Amen my operation to remove a faulty parathyroid gland was done very quickly. At my post-op appointment with our practise nurse eight weeks later she double checked all my details then asked why I had come. The resulting scar from the operation was invisible and she thought I hadn’t had the operation! Thank you very much Mr Amen.

Written by a carer at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge
13th February 2020

Doctor Is very competent and has a great sense of service. He made my 8 year old son very comfortable and listened to what he had to say. Consultation went very well. Diagnosis and followup action were very clear.

23rd December 2019

I want to thank Dr Amen and the ENT team for the excellent care given to me from first diagnosing my health issue through to the operation and today following up from the op. Dr Amen explained everything and answered my questions before the operation, I have nothing but praise for the day surgery unit. Again the procedure was explained thoroughly and obviously the risks involved but the staff involved were nothing but professional and put me at ease. After the op Dr Amen explained what he had done showed me the before and after pics and said the follow up appointment would be roughly 6 weeks which it was. The follow up app was today and all was well Dr Amen explained I would need to come back in 6 months but if I felt something was wrong I should get in touch with ENT. Thank You again to everyone

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Furrat Amen FRCS(ORL-HNS) DOHNS MSc DIC DCC(Paris) was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Furrat Amen is a Consultant ENT/Head and Neck, and Thyroid surgeon at Peterborough City Hospital and Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge. He trained in all aspects of ENT surgery in London and Paris. Website www.entdoc.co.uk. He studied medicine at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, London followed by training in ENT at the Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford. He was a Specialist Registrar in the North Thames London Rotation based at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital, London. He completed genetics research at the Hammersmith Hospital, London, and was awarded a Masters degree in Surgical Sciences from Imperial College, London. He was the international head and neck cancer surgical fellow at the Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris, France’s national and international referral centre for cancer and thyroid surgery and was awarded the Diploma of Head and Neck Cancer Studies at the University of Paris. His main interests are all forms of adult and paediatric ENT Surgery, head and neck cancer and thyroid surgery, and translational genetics cancer research allowing for personalised cancer treatment. He enjoys travelling, graphics design and modern architecture. He is married with two young children. Mr Amen enjoys travelling, graphics design and modern architecture. He is married with two young children.

Nearest Otolaryngologists

Short link to review Mr Furrat Amen FRCS(ORL-HNS) DOHNS MSc DIC DCC(Paris): http://iwgc.net/efmjj