Mr Furrat Amen FRCS(ORL-HNS) DOHNS MSc DIC DCC(Paris)

Furrat Amen is a Consultant ENT/Head and Neck, and Thyroid surgeon at Peterborough City Hospital and Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge. He trained in all aspects of ENT surgery in London and Paris. Website www.entdoc.co.uk. He studied medicine at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, London followed by training in ENT at the Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford. He was a Specialist Registrar in the North Thames London Rotation based at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital, London. He completed genetics research at the Hammersmith Hospital, London, and was awarded a Masters degree in Surgical Sciences from Imperial College, London. He was the international head and neck cancer surgical fellow at the Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris, France’s national and international referral centre for cancer and thyroid surgery and was awarded the Diploma of Head and Neck Cancer Studies at the University of Paris. His main interests are all forms of adult and paediatric ENT Surgery, head and neck cancer and thyroid surgery, and translational genetics cancer research allowing for personalised cancer treatment. He enjoys travelling, graphics design and modern architecture. He is married with two young children. Mr Amen enjoys travelling, graphics design and modern architecture. He is married with two young children.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

1st August 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Amen was kind, caring and compassionate throughout. From diagnosis, through treatment and now through recovery he has always been considerate and always kept me fully informed of what was happening. Anyone who has unfortunate/bad news and is given Mr Amen as their consultant will be assured of a very professional consultant. I would like to add my sincere gratitude for all he did for me. regards Andrew Collings

24th July 2017
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I have just undergone an Operation with Mr Amen as my Consultant. I cannot sing his praises enough, he is an amazing Surgeon/Consultant & I am honoured to have been one of his Patients. He is an excellent Surgeon & a wonderful man. Thank you so much for all that you have done for Me.I am looking forward to seeing you again on 3rd August IRO my Post Op Appointment. Thank you so much, forever in your debt, Lynne Tweedie

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I have been seeing Dr Amen recently for thyroid care at Peterborough City Hospital. He has performed a total thyroidectomy on me in the last few months. The care from start to the current date has been exemplary. I cannot fault anything at all. Dr Amen is extremely friendly, kind, considerate and explains things very clearly. The ENT department too is fantastic with brilliant staff and aftercare/follow up care. Peterborough City Hospital also offered me ward care for three days that was very good indeed. I was cared for in kind and very nice way. I would recommend anyone to Dr Amen and his team. I felt I was in the best and most capable hands possible. Thank you kindly.

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Furrat Amen explained everything in a way that I would understand and is very caring and approachable and put me totally at ease leaving me with not having to worry about anything, very professional and a breath of fresh air today and very much appreciated, thank You Dr Amen.

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Amen was very caring, listened and gave very helpful advice

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Short link to review Mr Furrat Amen FRCS(ORL-HNS) DOHNS MSc DIC DCC(Paris): http://iwgc.net/efmjj