mr-francois-duminy

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th November 2020

Passionate

29th September 2020

I went to Dr. Duminy wanting to find out what could be done to alleviate my increasing concern that my face on the outside inaccurately reflected what I felt on the inside. On the inside, I feel ageless and vital, on the outside, my eyelids and jowls looked more and more like my two grandmothers very late in their lives. I was doubtful that I would go so far as having elective surgery, but in talking with Dr. Duminy I gained confidence and went for it. Blepharoplasty, MACS lift and fat grafting to my face and hands. I am so very glad that I did. Two months post op people are telling me that I look younger but they have no idea why. Much more importantly, my inner dialogue has changed and I feel better about myself. I have lost a layer of self-consciousness and that is a big relief, a weight off my shoulders, a new lease on life. I have great faith in Dr. Duminy, his skills, knowledge and experience. I recommend him and his team wholeheartedly. Even if you are only vaguely thinking about it, go see him and get educated. That's a great place to start. I am very happy that I did.

21st September 2020

16 Years ago I have had a breast reduction done with Doctor Duminy. What an amazing job he has done, and today still I am pleased with the results. Thank you Doctor for an excellent job done very well.

28th July 2020

I recently underwent a Mastopexy with Dr. Duminy and his team. Wow, Wow, Wow! I cannot express my gratitude enough, for the utmost care and attention I received every step of the way, not to mention the FANTASTIC results! I had lived with a botched reduction from years gone by for far too long, and if only I knew how painless it would be, I would have fixed this years ago. Thank you to Dr. Duminy and his amazing team; Susan, Teresa, and Salomie for everything. This has truly changed my life!

28th July 2020

I recently underwent a Mastopexy with Dr. Frans Duminy and his amazing team. From the moment I arrived, I felt in safe hands with utmost care and attention every step of the way. The procedure was explained in great detail, hence there were no suprises other than wonderful ones, at the result, after the procedure. The team at the Bow Cottage were super friendly, informative and helpful, making it all that much more pleasant an experience. I could not believe that I literally sat up from the operating table, and a few hours later, was cooking dinner. I am so delighted with the results that were a correction of a botched surgery by another surgeon from years prior. I cannot believe I wasted so many years living with that dissatisfaction, when Dr. Duminy fixed it all in a matter of a few short hours. Thank you once again to Dr. Duminy, Susan and Team. xx

« 1 2 3 4 »

Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon practising in Bow Cottage, Wilderness Lane, Claremont, Cape Town, South Africa since 1991. Main interests at present lie in Facial Rejuvenation, Breast Surgery and Hand Surgery. I enjoy every aspect and every minute of my career. Outside interests: Ceramics, Sculpture, Photography, Database Programming, Website Design, Clay Target Shooting, Nature and Wildlife.

Short link to review Mr Francois Duminy: http://iwgc.net/edklx