mr-francois-duminy

« 1 2 3 4 »

13th January 2021

I highly recommend Dr Duminy and his awesome team. He is a master artist at work and my procedure was a great success. He and his team have such passion and are extremely caring. Post op, I received daily follow up calls from Sue, which was great. I thank them for their outstanding service. Take care Bev

5th January 2021

The expertise, competence and pure talent of Dr. Duminy simply cannot be matched. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for the very best in care and attention to detail.

Written by a patient at Dr F J Duminy
14th December 2020

Dr Francois Duminy and his team have been taking care of me since 2006 and I can't put into words the love and care that I have received. They have all been so incredible and have helped me through some very difficult times to the point where my memories of that time are good and not bad ones. To put it simply, "I love them". I would highly recommend them for any procedure whatsoever. Josie van Aswegen 0832267963

Written by a patient at Dr F J Duminy
13th December 2020

I could not have asked for a better Dr than Dr Duminy! Consultation all the way to after surgery was such a pleasant experience and I am beyond happy with my surgery! Thank you so much Dr Duminy and staff!

10th December 2020

I was extremely happy with the professional caring procedure I had, thank you so much. Kindest regards Sue

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Francois Duminy was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon practising in Bow Cottage, Wilderness Lane, Claremont, Cape Town, South Africa since 1991. Main interests at present lie in Facial Rejuvenation, Breast Surgery and Hand Surgery. I enjoy every aspect and every minute of my career. Outside interests: Ceramics, Sculpture, Photography, Database Programming, Website Design, Clay Target Shooting, Nature and Wildlife.

Short link to review Mr Francois Duminy: http://iwgc.net/edklx