Mr Francis Vaz

• Otolaryngology

8th April 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

Mr Vaz is treating me for precancerous lesions in the throat. The most recent biopsy went smoothly with no side effects. Along with the rest of the team, he is very communicative and seems committed to my care. He was n't too lecturing about my smoking but clearly explained the risks of it. It's not his fault but UCH seems to be consistently late in meeting it's appointments - bring something to read!

15th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Following an mri on my neck, two lumps were identified, one in my maxillary sinus and the other on my thyroid. I was referred to Mr Vaz who immediately made me feel at ease. His professionalism and the simple and straight forward way he conveys information is very reassuring. He has an excellent bedside manner and demonstrates genuine interest and concern. Mr Vaz performed both of my ops, a FESS and a hemithyroidectomy. Before both ops, he was very reassuring and I honestly felt I was in very safe hands. Both surgeries were uneventful, and thanks to his skill I had minimal post op pain. My follow up appointments were very effective. I had the opportunity to ask questions and raise my concerns. Mr Vaz always provided clear answers and guidance. His PA provides excellent support and her approach and professionalism again reinforce that safe hands feeling. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Short link to review Mr Francis Vaz: http://iwgc.net/ez6t