Mr Fintan Bergin

1st April 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Mr Bergin is simply brilliant...as a medical professional and person. I was treated for Crohn's Disease and prior surgical complications. I was prepared for surgery with him, and had a 99% chance of leaving surgery with a colostomy bag. I woke up perplexed, wondering why there was no bag attached to me. As a young lady, I was terrified at the prospect of enduring life with a colostomy bag, and thanks to his impeccable surgical talent I avoided this. I haven't encountered any major problems with Crohn's since his surgery either. Not only is he a talented surgeon, but he really is one of the nicest people you could meet and has a great sense of humour! He made my time in hospital so much more manageable. I am sad that I will probably not see him again as from now. Any future patient of his will be nothing short of lucky to be in such great hands. C.

1st November 2016
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Mr Bergin has carried out two major operations on myself due to chrohns disease and abdominal fistulas. Aswell as being a great surgeon, he is one of the nicest people you could meet. Couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Short link to review Mr Fintan Bergin: http://iwgc.net/eeydn