Mr Findlay Welsh

Mr Findlay Welsh, BSc(Hons), FRCS (Orth) Primary medical qualification: 2003 (Aberdeen, UK) Clinical Governance Lead for Orthopaedics. Findlay trained initially in Aberdeen before completing his higher surgical training in Glasgow on the West of Scotland rotation. His clinical practice includes interests in lower limb arthroplasty, knee arthroscopy, forefoot surgery and revision hip arthroplasty. Findlay was an arthroplasty fellow at the Golden Jubilee prior to starting as a Consultant in 2015.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

5th December 2018
Written by a patient at Golden Jubilee National Hospital

Mr Findlay Welsh did a total knee replacement for me three months ago at the Golden Jubilee hospital in Glasgow. He explained thoroughly what to expect, so I was well briefed. There were no surprises. He answered all my questions and I found him very understanding .

27th November 2018
Written by a patient at Golden Jubilee National Hospital

I had total knee replacement three months ago at the Golden Jubilee hospital in Glasgow. Mr Findlay Welsh was very empathetic yet totally upfront about the importance of rehab. He listened to what I had to say and answered all my questions fully. I liked the way he popped in to see me every morning while I was in the Golden Jubilee.

7th July 2018
Written by a patient at Glasgow Royal Infirmary

Mr Welsh reviewed my previous failed hip repair. I found him to be very kind, patient and professional in his delivery of care. From my first meeting Mr Welsh kept me fully informed about my medical condition and the options for treatment. He patiently explained the intricacy of the required surgery, answering my questions and instilled a confidence that I had previously lacked in the possibility of regaining a full and active lifestyle. This informed and empathetic approach continued during surgery and my post-operative period. It is with gratitude and respect that I am recovering. I believe that my recovery is due to the skill and expertise of this surgeon and his professional colleagues at the Golden Jubilee Hospital, Clydebank.

Short link to review Mr Findlay Welsh: http://iwgc.net/egsy4