Mr Ewan Bigsby

Mr Ewan Bigsby, is an orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in upper limb surgery. He works in NHS hospitals (Cheltenham General Hospital and Gloucester Royal Hospital) as well as private hospitals (Nuffield Health Hospital Cheltenham and Winfield Hospital Gloucester). He routinely manages general trauma as well as specialising in the treatment of sports and degenerative conditions affecting the soft tissues and joints of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.

26th June 2019
Written by a patient at Cheltenham General Hospital

he has a very calming manor which makes it easy to under stand

5th June 2019
Written by a patient at Cheltenham General Hospital

Mr Bigsby Operated on my Wrist for Carpal Tunnel and it has been perfect since. First operated on and home by 10.30 Am.Fabulous service. Thank you very much.

5th February 2019
Written by a patient at Winfield Hospital

Excellence comes to mind when you are patient of Mr Bigsby His excellent open approach and bedside manner is impeccable and his surgical skills are brilliant! Highly recommend Mr Bigsby for any shoulder operation as I did and the results was outstanding Thank you Sir

10th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

Ewan has made such a difference to my shoulder and the operation went very well indeed. He was very conscientious, polite, supportive and took time to explain exactly what the procedure would entail. I have no hesitation in recommending him as an excellent specialist.

24th November 2018
Written by a patient at Cheltenham General Hospital

I don't usually write reviews but thought I would as I recently had an appointment with Mr bigsby. He was very kind and after carefully examining my hand told me what was going on.I am glad he was recommended yo me and would definitely return if I have other problems.

Short link to review Mr Ewan Bigsby: http://iwgc.net/ehk29