Mr Ertan Saridogan

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

17th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

I was diagnosed by Mr Saridogan as infertile at 36, and told that even IVF was not an option for me because I don't have any more suitable eggs. I was urged straight away to go so specially recommended clinic with his referral. I| was told I don't have even weeks to think about it. Shocked with such diagnosis and upsets decided to get the second opinion from NHS. I didn't even had a chance to make appointment with specialist and found I was pregnant (less than a month after). I haven't given birth yet so I don't know how healthy baby would be but at 8 months pregnant I am just shocked how easily I was diagnosed with infertility with all hopes crushed and wonder how much the doctor's diagnosis can be. I certainly feel let down, and have very little faith now in private medical care after this experience.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I was referred to Mr Saridogan to treat my complex endometriosis having previously been seen by a number of other experts in the field. I can only say that seeing him was a breath of freash air. Most experts I saw in the past appeared comfortable with the surgical aspects of endometriosis management; in contrast Mr Saridogan was knowlegable in both and really took the time to listen to my concerns. Having had difficulties with surgery I really was not looking forward to the prospect of having anymore, particularly as there was no guarantee of a good outcome. Mr Saridogan was quick to recognise my concerns and much to my relief supported a non surgical approch which so far has worked very well for me. Apart from being knowlegable he has a calm and sincere manner which made me feel at ease. Thanks to him I finally have peace of mind and look forward to being pain free. I would not hesitate to recommend him. I should add that my GP surgery commended the detailed and clear letter they recieved from him which has helped them to continue my medication.

10th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Mr Saridogan took a very detailed history, examined me thoroughly and gently, looked at some MRI images that I had brought along and gave very good advice. He is a really nice man, with an excellent bedside manner and I highly recommend him.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists