Mr Ertan Saridogan

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I was referred to Mr Saridogan to treat my complex endometriosis having previously been seen by a number of other experts in the field. I can only say that seeing him was a breath of freash air. Most experts I saw in the past appeared comfortable with the surgical aspects of endometriosis management; in contrast Mr Saridogan was knowlegable in both and really took the time to listen to my concerns. Having had difficulties with surgery I really was not looking forward to the prospect of having anymore, particularly as there was no guarantee of a good outcome. Mr Saridogan was quick to recognise my concerns and much to my relief supported a non surgical approch which so far has worked very well for me. Apart from being knowlegable he has a calm and sincere manner which made me feel at ease. Thanks to him I finally have peace of mind and look forward to being pain free. I would not hesitate to recommend him. I should add that my GP surgery commended the detailed and clear letter they recieved from him which has helped them to continue my medication.

10th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Mr Saridogan took a very detailed history, examined me thoroughly and gently, looked at some MRI images that I had brought along and gave very good advice. He is a really nice man, with an excellent bedside manner and I highly recommend him.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists