Mr Ertan Saridogan

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

4th November 2018
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

I was treated by Mr Saridogen in June 2018 for the excruciating pain I had been experiencing for about a year. My symptoms were caused by endometriosis ,exacerbated by an ovarian ectopic pregnancy.On my initial examination Mr Saridogen was both kind and gentle. He gave me all the alternatives for treating my pain, and patiently answered all my questions.He subsequently operated on me and I am supremely grateful to be completely pain free. I consider myself fortunate to have been treated by this brilliant surgeon and would not hesitate to recommend him.

17th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

I was diagnosed by Mr Saridogan as infertile at 36, and told that even IVF was not an option for me because I don't have any more suitable eggs. I was urged straight away to go so specially recommended clinic with his referral. I| was told I don't have even weeks to think about it. Shocked with such diagnosis and upsets decided to get the second opinion from NHS. I didn't even had a chance to make appointment with specialist and found I was pregnant (less than a month after). I haven't given birth yet so I don't know how healthy baby would be but at 8 months pregnant I am just shocked how easily I was diagnosed with infertility with all hopes crushed and wonder how much the doctor's diagnosis can be. I certainly feel let down, and have very little faith now in private medical care after this experience.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I was referred to Mr Saridogan to treat my complex endometriosis having previously been seen by a number of other experts in the field. I can only say that seeing him was a breath of freash air. Most experts I saw in the past appeared comfortable with the surgical aspects of endometriosis management; in contrast Mr Saridogan was knowlegable in both and really took the time to listen to my concerns. Having had difficulties with surgery I really was not looking forward to the prospect of having anymore, particularly as there was no guarantee of a good outcome. Mr Saridogan was quick to recognise my concerns and much to my relief supported a non surgical approch which so far has worked very well for me. Apart from being knowlegable he has a calm and sincere manner which made me feel at ease. Thanks to him I finally have peace of mind and look forward to being pain free. I would not hesitate to recommend him. I should add that my GP surgery commended the detailed and clear letter they recieved from him which has helped them to continue my medication.

10th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Mr Saridogan took a very detailed history, examined me thoroughly and gently, looked at some MRI images that I had brought along and gave very good advice. He is a really nice man, with an excellent bedside manner and I highly recommend him.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists