mr-erlick-pereira

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

26th August 2019

I was looking for initial understanding of DBS for Dystonia. Mr Pereira look time out to discuss this with my husband and I with a follow up letter.

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
6th August 2019

I was treated by Mr Pereira both at St Georges and The London Spine Clinic in May 2018 and my experience with him was exceptional throughout. Incredibly knowledgeable and clearly in demand, but he always took the time to explain what was happening, to understand how I was feeling and clearly set out a treatment plan. Thank you

10th July 2019

I found from the very beginning of making contact with Mr Erlick Pereira’s secretary to having surgery on my spine to be caring and understanding. Mr Pereira listened to me and explained everything very clearly. I could not recommend him more highly.

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
30th June 2019

Absolutely second to none. Caring and kind and really wants to help. I cannot say enough good things about this man. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do

28th June 2019

I met with Mr Pereira recently in relation to Chairi One Malformation. He was patient and understanding and fully explained all the risks associated with surgery and my symptoms. I was put at total ease after my first consultation, as I had read too much online (notably American sites, where everyone seems to be diagnosed and sent for surgery straight away) and was prepping myself for bad news, linking absolutly every symptom I had to my Chiari and thinking I must have an operation. Post MRI, and our last consultantion I feel so much better. I understand other avenues to proceed down in relation to my dizziness, and feel very happy knowing an operation is a long way off, if at all and I can carry on with a relativly normal life. He really did put my mind at ease and I can recommend him 100%. Thank you!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Erlick Pereira was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

• Neurosurgery
  • Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
  • Pain medicine

Mr. Pereira is a London Consultant Neurosurgeon who sees patients at St George's University Hospital, London Spine Clinic and The London Clinic. He has a broad practice of brain, spine and peripheral nerve surgery. He is dual-trained in complex spinal surgery, having trained in neurosurgery at the Oxford John Radcliffe followed by an orthopaedic complex spinal surgery fellowship in Guy’s and St Thomas’. He has special interests in all surgeries for severe chronic pain and cancer pain, spinal cord and dorsal root ganglion stimulation for pain, complex spinal surgery from slipped discs to trauma, tumour and minimally invasive surgery and general brain surgery including trauma, benign lesions, vascular problems and hydrocephalus. He is the lead clinician for functional neurosurgery at St George’s and performed its first deep brain stimulation for Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders, pain and epilepsy operations.

Nearest Neurosurgeons