Report this review of Mr Erlick Pereira

31st October 2019

I was fortunate enough to have had Mr Pereira for two relatively recent operations. The first was a brain operation involving the implant of a deep brain stimulation device to aid my Parkinsons. The second was a back operation to rectify a slipped disc. In both cases the operations were successful . At the outset Mr Pereira was clear about the risks involved and his open, warm and knowledgeable manner gave me the confidence that i was in the right hands. Following on from the operation Mr Pereira's genuine concern for the patient continues. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.