Mr Emmanouil Zacharakis

21st May 2014
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

Mr. Zacharakis was very caring courteous and concerned about every progress of my sickness. He explained everything about my ailment thoroughly not only to me but to my children as well (they are my next of kin.) He treated me as though I was his only patient and I would imagine that he would treat members of his own family no better. I observed that he had the same regard and treatment of other patients under his care in the ward I was confined in. His warm concern helped me to a speedy recovery from a gall bladder operation. I was very fortunate to have him as my surgeon and Doctor and I know that any other patients will be very lucky to be under his care also. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Thank you Mr. Emmanouil Zacharakis , May you be blessed and rewarded for your knowledge and kindness. Britain is lucky to have him working in its hospitals.

Short link to review Mr Emmanouil Zacharakis: http://iwgc.net/efvcx