Mr Emin Carapeti

24th May 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

After hearing about the treatment for pilonidal cyst provided by the NHS (an excision followed by open healing whereby the wound is packed every few days by a nurse for anywhere from 6 weeks up to many months, as this treatment has the highest rates of complications, breakdowns and recurrences.) I decided to do some research of my own on the internet which led me perfectly to Emin Carapeti, with London Colorectal. The man really is a specialist when it comes to these nightmares, the Michelangelo of the derrière! Every consultation session with Mr Carapeti was full of information and worth every penny in my opinion. The day of the surgery was smooth sailing, thanks to both London Bridge Hospital and Mr Carapeti for that. I was admitted early in the morning and was discharged by 2pm the same day with a carry bag of painkillers and anti-inflammatories. Every follow up session thereafter was excellent and he would track the progress of my healing. I was even able to get hold of him in an emergency when a small part of my wound broke down (we're talking a few cm of a 4 inch incision, common in around 10% of surgeries apparently) and he got me back on my way to the point now that I am all healed up, 4 months post op. I really can't recommend him enough!

12th June 2014
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I have been extremely happy with my treatment result under the care of Mr Carapeti. He listened to my concerns carefully, clearly explained the procedure and the expected outcome.

Short link to review Mr Emin Carapeti: http://iwgc.net/eeaej