Dr Eliahu Horowitz

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Dr Horowitz was an extremely caring doctor and was extremely thorough when ensuring that the right treatment could be given to me. I was recently pregnant and presented some health issues that may pose some risks to the birth and would mean I would need to consider options in terms of use of anaesthetics. Dr Horowitz did absolutely everything to ensure that all aspects were covered and my mind was put at ease. After an initial appointment, he followed this up well and asked me to come back just to make sure that I was happy and reassured. A clear plan was put in place for any eventuality and shared with the team so that I knew that in the event of any problems, I would be well cared for. With the health issues I presented, it was fantastic to see that he made such an effort to put my mind at ease and I felt I was well prepared because of this. This was a very good thing as I ended up having a caesarean under a general anaesthetic. This was obviously the last thing I would have wanted but because of the appointments with Dr Horowitz in advance, I felt much more confident that I would be well looked after by himself and his team.

16th December 2016
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Great appointment with a lovely doctor before my elcs. Made me feel at ease. Thank you

29th January 2016
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Dr Horowitz went out of his way to put my mind at ease before surgery was very caring and attentive. He made me feel very comfortable and listened to my concerns . He is a very caring individual and I would not hesitate to recommend him based on my experience.

Short link to review Dr Eliahu Horowitz: http://iwgc.net/eelgq