Mr Eiad Qudairat

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Ulster Hospital

I was very impressed - very pleasant, funny and extremely professional - a few other professionals could learn a lot from his attitude

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at Craigavon Area Hospital

Mr Qudairat approached me when I was in A&E with a cut lip; he just happened to be visiting the hospital. He kindly offered to operate there in order to save me a visit to the Ulster Hospital and proceeded to place 18 stitches in my wound with extreme speed and dexterity. Mr Qudairat put me completely at my ease and was utterly professional throughout the operation which he performed himself. He explained that he was a surgeon and a dentist - he didn't mention that he was one of the most qualified and respected doctors in Ireland. Due to his compassion and proactive response my wound is healing well and I will take a positive memory from a very unpleasant attack. Mr Qudairat - surgeon, dentist, gentleman.

12th April 2017

So arrogant & condescending

16th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Ulster Hospital

Mr qudairat, is without doubt the nicest doctor you will ever meet. And is outstanding in the job that he does 10/10 this guy fixed my ear when i had it bitten off, and now you wauldent even notice it. Simpley the best.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons