Mr Edwin Clark

28th August 2017
Written by a carer at Stepping Hill Hospital

Mr Clarke is not only a fantastic, Intellegant, exerlant beyond words surgon but he is also the nicest, kindest, caring man you could ever find in this whole world. He will n does put his whole heart n mind in to each and every patient and familiy he meets. When you go to him you know that you are going to get the whole of what he has to give to do his damm best to make you better. Not for his crowning glory. No way. He dont want none of that. He wants to make YOU better thats what makes him smile n thats what makes him ED. I have a lot of faith, trust and Respect for Mr Clarke. I hope you never have to be poorly n meet him but if you do then i will be very pleased for you.

27th August 2017
Written by a carer at Stepping Hill Hospital

Fantastic understanding

27th August 2017
Written by a member of staff at Stepping Hill Hospital

This man is not just a fantastic, very knowlagable, hard working, trustworthy surgon but is also a very very good , strong willed, trust worthy man. He would think nothing of coming out in his own time to give to you. He never walks away, he always makes sure that what needed to be done was done and was done correctly. If it wasnt then you know he will try his very best to put it rite. Mr Edwin Clarke has got to be one of, infact the nicest, funniest most honest n dare i say handsum man i have ever had the pleasure to meet. If you are ever lucky enough to meet then i wish you well because you will be in very safe caring, profesional hands.

21st March 2016
Written by a patient at Stepping Hill Hospital

I was admitted to Stepping Hill Hospital in March 2015 as an emergency. I had serious bowel complications which were life threatening. Mr Clark performed my surgery which I understand was quite complex. Following this he attended me daily and I found him to be a very caring man. He was very kind and answered all my questions with great simplicity. I have recently had a follow up appointment and I thanked him for saving my life. I would recommend this man any day. He was wonderful.

Short link to review Mr Edwin Clark: http://iwgc.net/eeqrn