Mr Edward Davies

8th April 2016
Written by a patient at West Midlands Hospital

Prof Davis was from the first meeting the profession and listening consultant I have had ever seen.He explained the procedure fully not missing out the messy bits.After my hip replacement he came to see me every day checking everything was satisfactory even at nine pm on the third evening.The response from the rest of the hospital staff was also first class.Prof Davis made every thing understandable and concise even up my final discharge.I would have no fear to under his charge again for what ever procedure.Well done.

12th October 2015
Written by a patient at West Midlands Hospital

Took time to listen, explained in detail and made sure I understood my choices and the procedure (hip replacement)Made me feel very comfortable and that no question was silly as I had a lot.

20th March 2015
Written by a patient at West Midlands Hospital

I have had two hip replacements in the last 6 months and can not praise Mr Davies enough. From start to finish he listened to all of my problems and took into account the period I needed to have both done for work purpose, and the pain that I was in. He is a fab surgeon and cannot praise him enough after was equally as good. If all surgeons in the NHS and the private sector was equally as talented I think all patients would have a better deal. He is a credit to his profession. Many thanks to you Ray Morris

Nearest Hospital Doctors