Report this review of Mr Duncan Ingrams

18th November 2015

My wife was referred to the Consultant Mr. Duncan Ingrams following a severe case of laryngitis and a palsy of her vocal chords. This condition prevailed for several weeks and almost resulted in her losing her voice completely. My wife has had two consultations with Mr. Ingrams, and on both occasions, he put my wife at ease and explained fully beforehand what he was going to do and the extent of his examination. He carried out his medical enquiries with care and compassion and his ‘bedside manner’ was a credit to his profession. We would appreciate if you could make Mr. Ingrams aware of our comments and thanks for his professional medical services.