Mr Duncan Ingrams

Consultant Otolaryngologist (ENT) surgeon in Newport, South Wales for Aneurin Bevan University Health Board. In post since 2000. Specialist Head & Neck surgeon. Assistant Medical Director for Professional Standards. Private practice also in Newport, at Longfield Consulting Rooms.

• Otolaryngology

27th April 2018
Written by a member of staff at Royal Gwent Hospital

I worked closely with Mr Ingrams until recently for 10 years. I have always found him to be professional, caring and very approachable. He is excellent with patients and always gives them his time. I have always found him approachable when I have had personal issues of my own and he gladly gives his time to listen and offer advice. I would highly recommend Mr Ingrams and would say he excells in his profession.

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Joseph's Private Hospital

Clearly an expert, with a very affable nature. Reassuring with no obvious time constraint. Gave clear treatment options with associated risks and benefits. Support team were quick to make the necessary arrangments.

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Gwent Hospital

i have been treated by mr ingrams for the past 7 years,initially for cancer of the neck, i have always found him approachable and very friendly.If he has any faults its the fact that he is a cardiff city fan.

18th November 2015

My wife was referred to the Consultant Mr. Duncan Ingrams following a severe case of laryngitis and a palsy of her vocal chords. This condition prevailed for several weeks and almost resulted in her losing her voice completely. My wife has had two consultations with Mr. Ingrams, and on both occasions, he put my wife at ease and explained fully beforehand what he was going to do and the extent of his examination. He carried out his medical enquiries with care and compassion and his ‘bedside manner’ was a credit to his profession. We would appreciate if you could make Mr. Ingrams aware of our comments and thanks for his professional medical services.

4th March 2015
Written by a patient at Royal Gwent Hospital

Mr Ingrams was courteous and extremely helpful. He has a good direct manner and I was obliged to him for the prompt arrangements for me have an MRI scan and the further advise he provided to me on my care in the future. All staff I encountered at the premises in Newport were friendly and helpful and I would recommend that going privately to see a Consultant takes the worry and stress out of being unwell.

Nearest Otolaryngologists