mr-duncan-ingrams

Written by a patient at Royal Gwent Hospital
28th November 2018

Dr Duncan Ingrams is an amazing surgeon, could not recommend him enough for his skills, compassion and trustworthy ability. I had trouble with finding out what was wrong with my neck for a couple of years, the ENT department in the Gwent hospital gladly identified what it was, a thyroglossal cyst. Dr Ingrams operated on me and did a perfect job, the scar is amazingly neat and had a smooth and easy experience recovering from the surgery. I can’t thank him enough for what he has done.

Written by a member of staff at Royal Gwent Hospital
27th April 2018

I worked closely with Mr Ingrams until recently for 10 years. I have always found him to be professional, caring and very approachable. He is excellent with patients and always gives them his time. I have always found him approachable when I have had personal issues of my own and he gladly gives his time to listen and offer advice. I would highly recommend Mr Ingrams and would say he excells in his profession.

Written by a patient at St Joseph's Private Hospital
7th March 2017

Clearly an expert, with a very affable nature. Reassuring with no obvious time constraint. Gave clear treatment options with associated risks and benefits. Support team were quick to make the necessary arrangments.

Written by a patient at Royal Gwent Hospital
2nd March 2017

i have been treated by mr ingrams for the past 7 years,initially for cancer of the neck, i have always found him approachable and very friendly.If he has any faults its the fact that he is a cardiff city fan.

18th November 2015

My wife was referred to the Consultant Mr. Duncan Ingrams following a severe case of laryngitis and a palsy of her vocal chords. This condition prevailed for several weeks and almost resulted in her losing her voice completely. My wife has had two consultations with Mr. Ingrams, and on both occasions, he put my wife at ease and explained fully beforehand what he was going to do and the extent of his examination. He carried out his medical enquiries with care and compassion and his ‘bedside manner’ was a credit to his profession. We would appreciate if you could make Mr. Ingrams aware of our comments and thanks for his professional medical services.

• Otolaryngology

Consultant Otolaryngologist (ENT) surgeon in Newport, South Wales for Aneurin Bevan University Health Board. In post since 2000. Private practice also in Newport, at Longfield Consulting Rooms.

Nearest Otolaryngologists