Mr Donald Dewar

• Plastic surgery

4th June 2018
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

I was diagnosed with a malignant melanoma and referred to Mr Dewar in November 2016. I underwent surgery to remove a pea sized growth underneath my right eye. As a significant amount of tissue had to be removed from my face, part of the procedure involved an incision millimetres under my eyelashes the full length of my lower eye lid. Considering the complexity of the operation I have minimal scarring, which still amazes me. Mr Dewar's skill, compassion, calmness and listening skills are second to none and I would not hesitate to recommend this surgeon to anyone.

23rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

His calm unflappable can do attitude to what is needed made an irritable, angry patient (me) come to sensible informed decisions. I hope other people in my situation are lucky enough to be treated by someone with his exceptional qualities and skills.

4th April 2017
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

I have not seen this doctor without a smile on his face, nothing seems to phase him. He listens intentally to what I am saying and gives clear and concise answers. If there is a negative in his personality, I haven't seen it.

1st August 2015
Written by a carer at Leeds General Infirmary

puts you and your family totally at ease,listens and answers any questions you have

Nearest Plastic surgeons