Mr Domenico Mileto

• Plastic surgery

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at Dolan Park

Dr Mileto was very professional from the very first consultation. A man of few words but clearly listens to your needs. I am over the moon with my breast reduction. My first operation was November 2016 spent two nights at Dolan Park and was given 5* treatment from everyone there. My aftercare has also been 5* after 6 months we discussed how one of my breasts looked larger than the other and my nipple on the other higher. No hesitation he suggested correction work after another 6 months. (Personally I was still very happy compared to previous) I am now back home after my 2nd procedure to correct and have had yet another 5* treatment can’t wait to see the results when the dressing is off! I can’t recommend Dr Mileto and his team highly enough.

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Surgicare Hospital

Dr Dominco Mileto - I HIGHLY recommend. He is a man of very few words, however, he knew exactly what he was doing . I had breast enlargement and he did the most fantastic job to suit my shape. He knew my concerns, and reassured me, I am only 2 weeks post op, but extremely happy with me results. Thank you!

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at Surgicare Hospital

I had corrective breast surgery after issues with the first by mr mileto. The Hospital Group at Dolan Park couldn’t discharge you quick enough (7am) even tho I was in agony. I wouldn’t heal and the stutures were being pushed out and the wound was bursting open. I asked if there could be an infection, and told no. A surgeon friend said swabs have to get done. Eventually I got an appointment (no nurses in Glasgow) swabs got taken. After a week I hadn’t heard, so I went back to be told they must’ve got lost. Had to get it done again. Another week to be told I did have an infection. The wound was leaking through my dressing and then clothing. It looked awful and burst in several areas. There was a 2 inch hole. I had to go to the nurse at my own GP FOR MONTHS. It took a year to heal. Mr mileto said I needed corrective surgery as there was massive scarring, abnormal nipple and misshaped aerola. I was advised to wait 2 years to let them heal and settle. Now I’ve been told I’m out with the 3 year guarantee period, The Hospital Group has went into liquidation and the “new” Josputal Group don’t want to know I’m out of pocket, feel like a freak and and have went thro hell. It’s really affected my private life and confidence. AVOID

24th October 2017
Written by a patient at Dolan Park

Had surgery with mr mileto multiple times and always felt like he cared and wanted great results . Nothing was too much trouble . He was very calm and re assuring 11/10 .

16th October 2016
Written by a patient at Surgicare Hospital

Mr Domenico Mileto did my breast revision surgery 8/04/2016 he's a lovely amazing caring professional man he's very understanding and put mine and my partner mind at ease He's was very helpful and answered my questions and spent fair bit of time with us my aftercare and follow up was always good i was looked after well 5* all the way . I always highly recommend this surgeon .

Short link to review Mr Domenico Mileto: http://iwgc.net/ehv4z