Mr Domenico Mileto

• Plastic surgery

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at Surgicare Hospital

I had corrective breast surgery after issues with the first by mr mileto. The Hospital Group at Dolan Park couldn’t discharge you quick enough (7am) even tho I was in agony. I wouldn’t heal and the stutures were being pushed out and the wound was bursting open. I asked if there could be an infection, and told no. A surgeon friend said swabs have to get done. Eventually I got an appointment (no nurses in Glasgow) swabs got taken. After a week I hadn’t heard, so I went back to be told they must’ve got lost. Had to get it done again. Another week to be told I did have an infection. The wound was leaking through my dressing and then clothing. It looked awful and burst in several areas. There was a 2 inch hole. I had to go to the nurse at my own GP FOR MONTHS. It took a year to heal. Mr mileto said I needed corrective surgery as there was massive scarring, abnormal nipple and misshaped aerola. I was advised to wait 2 years to let them heal and settle. Now I’ve been told I’m out with the 3 year guarantee period, The Hospital Group has went into liquidation and the “new” Josputal Group don’t want to know I’m out of pocket, feel like a freak and and have went thro hell. It’s really affected my private life and confidence. AVOID

24th October 2017
Written by a patient at Dolan Park

Had surgery with mr mileto multiple times and always felt like he cared and wanted great results . Nothing was too much trouble . He was very calm and re assuring 11/10 .

16th October 2016
Written by a patient at Surgicare Hospital

Mr Domenico Mileto did my breast revision surgery 8/04/2016 he's a lovely amazing caring professional man he's very understanding and put mine and my partner mind at ease He's was very helpful and answered my questions and spent fair bit of time with us my aftercare and follow up was always good i was looked after well 5* all the way . I always highly recommend this surgeon .

18th January 2016

So very happy with my thigh lift and lipo. He completely exceeded my expectations! I went in just grateful that I would look better then I did but not expecting teeny supermodel legs, but now I can see the results and my legs looks 100 times better then I imagined! He was calm answering my questions and checked on me 3 times whilst at Dolan Park for my surgery

16th January 2014

I had my ba on the 3/1/2014 with mr mileto , he has a real eye for what looks good and will suit your body frame . I went via the hospital group and can't fault mr mileto at all . He gave me the biggest implant he could without the risk of sagging and complications in the future .

Nearest Plastic surgeons