Mr Dirk Strauss

27th July 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)

Mr Strauss is a very experienced, dedicated surgeon with excellent and refined surgical skill. He is managing my LMS condition. He and his team at the Royal Marsden has successfully removed an extremely large Leiomyosarcoma in my abdominal cavity recently. A truly compassionate, caring and very approachable surgeon. Truly the best Sarcoma surgeon at the Royal Marsden Hospital at Chelsea.

7th April 2016
Written by a member of staff at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)

Dr Strauss is not only a very competent surgeon, but also an incredible listener. He takes the time to listen to his patients and gives them an opportunity to ask questions. I have worked with Dr Strauss for a number of years, and have always been able to rely on him to help delivery teaching and training to our senior nurse's team day, and have watched him train junior doctors on the ward rounds as well. There are few surgeons who have the empathy that Dr Strauss has for his patients, and the respect he has for his nursing colleagues. I once asked him personal advice about a skin lesion I had, and he took the time to have a look at me and advise me what to do. I feel privileged to be able to continue to work with him.

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)

Mr Strauss and his team successfully removed a particularly difficult and deep rooted tumour. I am extremely grateful and have no hesitation to recommend him to anyone unfortunate to need similar treatment.

Short link to review Mr Dirk Strauss: http://iwgc.net/eezaf