mr-dipankar-mukhopadhyay

Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

23rd September 2016

Dr mukhergee helped my husband eat again, he has achalasia and got very poorly as he was unable to keep food down. We will always be grateful for his help xx

6th September 2016

I had an operation for a laparospic Nissaen Fundoplication in August 2016. I was under the care of Mr Dip Mukherjee. I found him to be very professional, understanding and caring. He explained everything to me before the procedure. After the operation he visited me on the ward and told me everything had gone well. I was very pleased that Mr Mukherjee had done the operation, and I know that I had received the best possible care.

6th September 2016

I had an operation for a laparoscopic Nissan Fundoplication in August 2016, I was under the care of Mr Dip Mukherjee. I found him to be very professional, understanding and caring. He explained everything to me in a consultation before the operation. After the operatin he visited me on the ward and told me that it had all gone well. I am happy that Mr Mukherjee did the procedure and I know that I received the best possible care.

25th August 2016

I recently had my Gall Bladder and Gall Stone removed and Mr Dip Mukherjee was my surgeon and although it was expected that i would have laser surgery it was not possible as i had further complications and therefore had to have major surgery. All through my stay at the hospital i was kept up to date as to what was happening and Mr Mukherjee always explained things and helped ease my worries. He was always cheerful and his bedside manner was excellent which helped me to accept the fact that my stay in hospital would be longer than expected.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
23rd August 2016

I am currently recovering from laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal) which Mr mukhergee performed. From the first moment I saw him at the consultant appointment right through to the day of discharged when he came to see me I have felt so comfortable with understanding exactly what needs to happen and why. I did a large amount of research myself before hand to understand more and therefore triggered a number of questions for me. Mr Mukhergee listened and answered making me feel more at ease. I really liked his friendly, caring manner and would recommend him. I'd like to thank him for all he has done to get me to a place where I am now recovering.

Specialist Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic surgeon. My special interest is in diseases of oesophagus and stomach. Expert in reflux, GI cancer, achalasia and gall bladder diseases. I also perform large bowel, hernia surgery, endoscopies and emergency surgery. Please see my website for my pledges to patients. Eager for your feedback to learn and further improve my care to you. I promise to listen and do my best support you and your family during difficult times of your illness to eliminate fear and anxiety. We shall work together to develop solution that are appropriate to you

Short link to review Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay): http://iwgc.net/efg4d