mr-dipankar-mukhopadhyay

Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
28th December 2019

From the very first time I walked in to see Dr Mukherjee I was totally at ease. He is so very understanding. Every tiny detail of my procedure was explained to me. Within a week I was having my Gallbladder removed. I was up and walking around soon after operation. I can now eat normal again. Best decision I have made to have it removed no doubt in my mind at all. I am my normal self again all thanks to Mr Mukherjee and his amazing team. I was treated like royalty the nurses and care team were so lovely. Everyone of the staff who i met on my stay were absolutely wonderful. Dr Mukherjee even came to see how I was doing the next morning. I can not praise Dr Mukherjee enough he is a fantastic surgeon. Thank you again.

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
11th December 2019

Great surgeon. Performed a procedure to help me swallow food easily. I had a quick recovery cos of the proffesional manne in which it was done. After 2 years of suffering my life has been renewed and I can't thank the doctor enough!

18th December 2019
Response from Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

I am so glad that you are feeling better and happy. Thank you for your kind words

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
11th December 2019

Mr Mukherjee provided exemplary service and care throughout my recent health issues. His understanding of my symptoms and determination to find the root causes was very encouraging. The surgery itself was amazing and the post-operation pain and inconvenience was minimal compared to what I was expecting. He was also very aware of my personal circumstances and took action to avoid any unnecessary worrying on my part. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Mukherjee.

Written by a patient at Spire London East Hospital
9th December 2019

Dr Mukherjee is amazing. He made me feel comfortable from our very first consultation. Finally someone who understood what I was going through! During the entire process I felt like I was interacting with someone who genuinely cared. He talked me through the procedure, drew diagrams for me and made sure I was aware of all the pro's and con's of both the surgery and the recovery. I felt totally prepared. On the day of my surgery we spoke beforehand and he put me completely at ease.I had total confidence in him. He also came to see me afterwards to let me know it had been successful and to reconfirm what would happen next. Dr Mukerjee is such a nice person that I always looked forward to seeing him. My experience with him from start to finish was was great.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
11th September 2019

This was the first doctor in my cancer journey who actually listened to me, seemed concerned and cared about me. He explained everything in great detail and I immediately felt at ease with him and trusted him implicitly.

12th September 2019
Response from Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

Thank you . I do not know who you are and please do not disclose here. Hope We can consistently deliver high quality care that you deserve

Specialist Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic surgeon. My special interest is in diseases of oesophagus and stomach. Expert in reflux, GI cancer, achalasia and gall bladder diseases. I also perform large bowel, hernia surgery, endoscopies and emergency surgery. Please see my website for my pledges to patients. Eager for your feedback to learn and further improve my care to you. I promise to listen and do my best support you and your family during difficult times of your illness to eliminate fear and anxiety. We shall work together to develop solution that are appropriate to you

Short link to review Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay): http://iwgc.net/efg4d