Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

Specialist Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic surgeon. My special interest is in diseases of oesophagus and stomach. Expert in reflux, GI cancer, achalasia and gall bladder diseases. I also perform large bowel, hernia surgery, endoscopies and emergency surgery. Please see my website for my pledges to patients. Eager for your feedback to learn and further improve my care to you. I promise to listen and do my best support you and your family during difficult times of your illness to eliminate fear and anxiety. We shall work together to develop solution that are appropriate to you

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

5th September 2017
Written by a carer at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I took my elderly father to an appointment today with Mr Mukherjee, on returning home I had to learn more about this surgeon, as I have not experienced before such a wonderful level of care and compassion when receiving medical advice. Mr Mukherjee could not have been more thorough in his clinical review, showed enormous empathy, clearly Dip deeply understands the importance upon family and patients of the human touch - when seeking help and support from the medical profession. Thank you Mr Mukherjee for such high quality service - combined with humanity and compassion. Sincerely - Rob and Les.

6th September 2017

31st August 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

After suffering intense pain for several weeks I was admitted to Queens Hospital, Romford where Mr Murkherjee promptly diagnosed me with pancreatitis. With his calm and warm professional manner, I was immediately put at ease and the treatment he gave me was outstanding. At all times, Mr Murkherjee was reassuring and dedicated to his patients. I couldn't have wished for better treatment.

2nd September 2017
Response from Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

Thank you. I have shared this with the team as they have been instrumental in providing the care that got you better

27th August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr Dip Mukherjee was absolutely fantastic. My wife booked me an appointment to see him at the Spire Hartswood , Brentwood after waiting weeks and weeks for an NHS appointment. I had been diagnosed with a large inguinal hernia on the left. Mr Mukherjee suggested that I had a Scan as after examination he was pretty sure that I also had a hernia developing on the right. This was definitely the correct decision as I did indeed have a hernia on the right as well. The benefit of the scan meant I only had to have surgery once, as both sides were done at the same time. I decided to have key hole surgery. The recovery was quicker . I was back as a walking Forman by the end of the second week. I haven't lifted anything, as directed, but another week I will be post op six weeks and can't believe how well I feel. I would like to say a big thank you to Mr Mukherjee and I recommend him to anyone needing this operation

29th August 2017
Response from Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

I am so glad that you are feeling well.There is no doubt that there is a big advantage of key hole surgery if one has double hernia. NICE guideline acknowledged this more than a decade ago..

31st July 2017
Written by a carer at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

My mum was referred to Mr Mukherjee as an NHS patient suffering with abdominal pain and reflux. Mr Mukherjee was fantastic, my mum was very concerned about her symptoms but he immediately put her at her ease using a combination of superb medical knowledge and genuine caring attitude. He explained the tests and results in great detail, allowing time for our questions which he answered comprehensively. I feel very lucky and privileged that my mum was referred to Mr Mukherjee, he is a wonderful doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. Thank you so much.

1st August 2017
Response from Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

Thank you so much for your kind words

28th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Dip mukherjee is the most caring doctor i have ever seen, never rushes you and listens carefully to your questions and helps with the answers. He is an extremely knowledgeable man. He took my very diesesed gall bladder out with great care and compassion i was recommended to him as he ia the best in this type of surgery i truely felt I couldn't be in better hands. Both myself and my husband Alan could not speak more highly of this man i truely believe he saved my life and for that i thank you drom the bottom of my heart.

31st July 2017
Response from Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

That's so kind.Thank you both so much. I am pleased that you are feeling better.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Short link to review Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay): http://iwgc.net/efg4d