Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

Specialist Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic surgeon. My special interest is in diseases of oesophagus and stomach. Expert in reflux, GI cancer, achalasia and gall bladder diseases. I also perform large bowel, hernia surgery, endoscopies and emergency surgery. Please see my website for my pledges to patients. Eager for your feedback to learn and further improve my care to you. I promise to listen and do my best support you and your family during difficult times of your illness to eliminate fear and anxiety. We shall work together to develop solution that are appropriate to you

5th April 2019
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

At the age of 19 I was diagnosed with stage 3b stomach cancer and Dip removed my stomach and part of my oesophagus. I trust Dip with my life, and he saved mine. I really couldn't reccomend him enough. Dip is the nicest man I know and I feel totally safe in his hands. I can't thank Dip enough, I would rate him higher then 10 out of 10 if I could Dip Thank you for everything!

31st March 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

If I was asked to mark out of 10 can I give this doctor 11 ? From the moment I met him I felt very comfortable in his hands He took time to listen to my symptons and came to an immediate diagnosis On the day of the surgery he was there to reassure me that whilst it was a major operation that I was in very safe hands. Not only him but I had one of the best anaesthatists. The surgery was a complete success and I am now back eating and digesting my food normally John Scarfe

1st April 2019
Response from Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

Thank you .

22nd February 2019
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Mukherjee, has the most pleasant bedside manner. He makes you feel at ease and explains in detail the procedure and the risks. He is very positive and caring.

22nd February 2019

18th January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr Mukherjee from the moment he called my name out at the Spire Hartswood Brentwood prior to my first consultation filled me with total confidence- he greeted me like an old friend and from then on in I knew I was in very safe hands. Mr Mukherjee, apart from having the best bedside manner I have ever experienced from a Doctor/Surgeon sat me down and took the time to draw me a rudimentary drawing of the inside of my body and highlighted the problem. Not only that but he was very clear in pointing out possible difficulties and side effects etc which he wrote down on the diagram. (this approach was very important to me as I was getting very paranoid about the symptoms leading up to my introduction to Mr Mukherjee by Mr Fickling also at Spire) I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone to this man who is a credit to his profession.

16th October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr Mukherjee recently removed my gallbladder, and I can honestly say I have never felt better. The care I received from Mr Mukherjee was first class and he made me feel at ease from our first consolation. He was explained in great detail how the procedure would go and what the outcome would be. I am very grateful for his care and expertise.

16th October 2018
Response from Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

Thank you.

Short link to review Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay): http://iwgc.net/efg4d