mr-dipankar-mukhopadhyay

Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

Written by a NHS patient at Queen's Hospital
21st September 2021

I had my laparoscopic cholecystectomy procedure by Mr Dip Mukherjee two weeks ago. I was up and walking around soon after the surgery. It was a clean surgery and no complications at all. With his calm and professional manner, Mr Mukherjee explained the procedure and made sure I was aware of all the pros and cons of both the surgery and the recovery. I am very grateful for his care and expertise. Neil

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
13th August 2021

After having some problems for a while with a painful hernia on the right side of my groin, I finally decided to have it checked out. I made a appointment with the Spire London East Hospital in ilford and I received a consultation appointment with a Dr Dip Murkerjee. When I attended my appointment I was obviously a little nervous concerning the surgical procedure and what the outcome would feel like after the hernia operation. Mr Murkerjee clearly explained to me what the problem was how we were going to repair it and why my hernia was causing so much pain, and he realized straight away that we needed to perform the operation as soon as possible. A week and a half later the doctor performed the operation, and 3 weeks later I'm recovering extremely well and I'm more than pleased and extremely appreciative of the care service I received from start to finish from Dr Murkherjee and all the other nursing staff who looked after my care while I was in hospital. I would really like to say a big thank you to Dr Murkherjee for looking after me and delivering absolute first rate service in healthcare.

Written by a private patient at Queen's Hospital
20th July 2021

I would highly recommend Dr Mukherjee, great personality with care and attention. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Mukherjee

Written by a NHS patient at Queen's Hospital
22nd April 2021

I come home yesterday after having surgery carried out by Mr Mukherjee and his team. The care I got was second to none starting with my admission through day surgery, the procedure itself and discharge. Everyone I met a long the way was so caring, compassionate and kind. I believe these people should be recognised. Putting on a hospital gown yesterday I felt so so very vulnerable, each and every person that was part of my care made me feel like I was the only person that mattered. Thank you so so much.

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
22nd January 2021

I was made to feel understood for the first time. Mr Mukherjee is a sensitive, caring and above all extremely skilled surgeon. The experience I had under Mr Mukherjee and his entire surgical team was faultless, despite having surgery during these unprecedented times. Even though I was quite scared, they were all kind and reassuring throughout and the surgery itself could not have gone better. My aftercare and recovery have been very smooth and I’m sure that is down to Mr Mukherjee’s skill as a surgeon and an empathetic doctor. Thank you!

Specialist Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic surgeon. My special interest is in diseases of oesophagus and stomach. Expert in reflux, GI cancer, achalasia and gall bladder diseases. I also perform large bowel, hernia surgery, endoscopies and emergency surgery. Please see my website for my pledges to patients. Eager for your feedback to learn and further improve my care to you. I promise to listen and do my best support you and your family during difficult times of your illness to eliminate fear and anxiety. We shall work together to develop solution that are appropriate to you

Short link to review Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay): http://iwgc.net/efg4d