mr-dipankar-mukhopadhyay

Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay)

Written by a private patient at Queen's Hospital
20th July 2021

I would highly recommend Dr Mukherjee, great personality with care and attention. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Mukherjee

Written by a NHS patient at Queen's Hospital
22nd April 2021

I come home yesterday after having surgery carried out by Mr Mukherjee and his team. The care I got was second to none starting with my admission through day surgery, the procedure itself and discharge. Everyone I met a long the way was so caring, compassionate and kind. I believe these people should be recognised. Putting on a hospital gown yesterday I felt so so very vulnerable, each and every person that was part of my care made me feel like I was the only person that mattered. Thank you so so much.

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
22nd January 2021

I was made to feel understood for the first time. Mr Mukherjee is a sensitive, caring and above all extremely skilled surgeon. The experience I had under Mr Mukherjee and his entire surgical team was faultless, despite having surgery during these unprecedented times. Even though I was quite scared, they were all kind and reassuring throughout and the surgery itself could not have gone better. My aftercare and recovery have been very smooth and I’m sure that is down to Mr Mukherjee’s skill as a surgeon and an empathetic doctor. Thank you!

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
21st January 2021

So nice to talk to a Dr who listens. Also he went above and beyond to get me referred for my complaint. I have even had a call from him just to see how I was although I have been referred on. Also contacted my GP without any charge. Such a lovely Dr and easy to chat to and very understanding. He made my diagnosis much easier to deal with, so approachable and for that I’m so grateful.

Specialist Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic surgeon. My special interest is in diseases of oesophagus and stomach. Expert in reflux, GI cancer, achalasia and gall bladder diseases. I also perform large bowel, hernia surgery, endoscopies and emergency surgery. Please see my website for my pledges to patients. Eager for your feedback to learn and further improve my care to you. I promise to listen and do my best support you and your family during difficult times of your illness to eliminate fear and anxiety. We shall work together to develop solution that are appropriate to you

Short link to review Mr Dip Mukherjee ( Dipankar Mukhopadhyay): http://iwgc.net/efg4d