Mr Dipak Parmar

• Ophthalmology

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

I saw Mr Parmar regarding a cataract problem. He put me very much at ease and explained carefully and precisely what was wrong and how he could remedy the situation. It involved cataract surgery, which he performed promptly and successfully. He and I are absolutely delighted with the outcome, which is beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Mr Parmar without hesitation.

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

I had something in the back of my eye which affected my eyesight. Mr Parmar removed it by a simple procedure. He was totally professional. After 4 weeks my eye sight returned to normal. I would totally recommend this doctor.

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

I had blurry vision in one eye, I called Roding Hospital for an appointment with Dr Parmar, I saw him the very next day. I found all the staff there very helpful. Mr Parmar was extremely professional, he diagnosed the cataracts in my eye and performed a laser treatment on it straight away! He made the procedure very easy to deal with, he gave me back my vision, I highly recommend this doctor!

9th June 2016
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

1 and a half hour wait for a very short 5 minute checkup where he was rude and blunt. There was no explanations about anything unless i asked and this is regarding an eye operation.

1st July 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

Had laser eye surgery and very happy with the results after wearing glasses for 20 years. This was 6 years ago and eyes still great. Very nice consultant.

Nearest Ophthalmologists