mr-dilraj-sandher

Mr Dilraj Sandher

1 2 3 4 5 1 review

Written by a patient at The Highfield Hospital
2nd September 2019

First saw Mr Sandher after having unsuccessful physio with someone else. Despite weekly appointments I wasn’t seeing any improvement. Mr sandher was recommended to me and I can honestly say he has been my saviour. From my first appointment with him he put my mind at rest and diagnosed the problem straight away. He explained everything that would need to happen very clearly and listened to any concerns I had. After my surgery I went back to see him for a couple of follow up appointments and once again he was great. So friendly and puts you at ease straight away.

Mr Sandher graduated from Manchester university having undergone most of his postgraduate training in the Northwest. He has worked with eminent surgeons from this region. On completion of his orthopaedic training, Mr Sandher spent time in Melbourne, Australia as a Shoulder and Elbow fellow to Mr S N Bell and Mr W Wright at the Monash Medical Centre. Mr Sandher’s main clinical interest is arthroscopic shoulder surgery and sports injuries. He is a member of the British Orthopaedic Association, the Northwest Upper Limb Group and the British Elbow and Shoulder Society.

Short link to review Mr Dilraj Sandher: http://iwgc.net/ee4ex