Mr Dibyesh Banerjee

I am a Consultant Breast Surgeon based at St George's Hospital, London since 2004 - specialising in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery. I see patients with any breast related complaints in several One Stop Breast clinics in my NHS as well as Private Practice in Wimbledon & Surrey. I specialise in the management of Breast Cancer, keeping the best cosmetic outcome in focus, whilst removing the tumour. I perform immediate or delayed breast reconstruction, including single stage direct to implant pre-pectoral reconstruction. I regularly review and audit my practice and present my results at national and international meetings & conferences. I work alongside London's leading plastic surgeons to offer my patients the full range of reconstructive options such as DIEP (tummy) or TMG (inner thigh) tissue flaps. I also perform several "cosmetic" breast procedures incl, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction & Breast Lift, and correction of asymmetrical or uneven breasts, I often see men with breast issues esp., for male breast reduction (gynaecomastia surgery) or for non surgical treatment.

15th October 2019

I had my breast reduction with Mr Banerjee at the end of August. I have wanted the operation for over 10 years now and my decision was easily made after my first consultation him. From where I shared my doubts and fears, down to the morning and day after surgery I cannot recommend him enough. No questions went unanswered and all pros and cons laid out for me, you can clearly tell how experienced and knowledgeable he is. The operation itself went better than I imagined and the staff at Parkside hospital were amazing. His professional manner is second to none and his friendly and personable personality goes over and beyond. I am over the moon with my results only 8 weeks on and will continue to track my progress with him over the next few months. You have given me confidence (and posture) I never thought I'd have. Thank you again.

14th June 2019

Mr Banerjee is fantastic. He is the perfect balance of compassion and reality. He leaves you feeling that he really cares about you and he always has time to listen to what you have to say and answer questions. I felt reassured before and after surgery and the operation was very neat (and successful). I would highly recommend Mr Banerjee and as a bonus he has a highly efficient secretary - Melanie.

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
24th May 2019

I was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer grade 3, in early April this year. Obviously my whole world was turned upside down. I met with Dr Banerjee and would like to say that he is the most caring and professional surgeon I have ever met. The diagnosis was that I had one breast removed and was able to have an implant. The operation was the end of April, but what was the icing on the cake for me, was Dr Banerjee coming to see me and having a brief conversation with me minutes before I was put to sleep. He is extremely professional yet we managed to have banter about my breast being like Dolly Parton, unfortunately that didn't happen! I saw Dr Banerjee on 22nd May whereby again he was so compassionate and professional, it was great that he told me he doesn't want to see me for 6 months (I do have to undergo chemo very soon), but joking apart I look forward to seeing him in 6 months

20th May 2019

I decided to have my silicone breast implants removed after 10 years because they were starting to get uncomfortable and cumbersome and I wanted to go back to a more natural look as I am quite petite and sporty. I am so grateful I chose Mr Banerjee for my surgery. He is professional and personable and offered me good advice and support before and after the surgery. Most importantly, the surgery was performed with meticulous precision. I could not be happier with the results. The scars are not visible. My breasts look better than they did before I had the implants (in my opinion) and I’m delighted to have my old/new natural looking breasts back. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Banerjee very highly.

20th May 2019

I cannot speak highly enough of Mr Banerjee. He is the perfect mix of total professionalism whilst being empathetic at this very difficult time. My breast cancer diagnosis was very sudden but he was always available for advice and to help me make any decision no matter how difficult. He always listened to me and made a very overwhelming situation bearable. I was dreading looking at my right breast after the reconstruction surgery but was really delighted with the result. In fact it has put my left one to shame! Anyone that has Mr Banerjee as a surgeon is very lucky.

Short link to review Mr Dibyesh Banerjee: http://iwgc.net/ee9pt