Mr Dibyesh Banerjee

I am a Consultant Breast Surgeon based at St George's Hospital, London since 2004 - specialising in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery. I see patients with any breast related complaints in several One Stop Breast clinics in my NHS as well as Private Practice in Wimbledon & Surrey. I specialise in the management of Breast Cancer, keeping the best cosmetic outcome in focus, whilst removing the tumour. I perform immediate or delayed breast reconstruction, including single stage direct to implant pre-pectoral reconstruction. I regularly review and audit my practice and present my results at national and international meetings & conferences. I work alongside London's leading plastic surgeons to offer my patients the full range of reconstructive options such as DIEP (tummy) or TMG (inner thigh) tissue flaps. I also perform several "cosmetic" breast procedures incl, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction & Breast Lift, and correction of asymmetrical or uneven breasts, I often see men with breast issues esp., for male breast reduction (gynaecomastia surgery) or for non surgical treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th June 2019
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Mr Banerjee is fantastic. He is the perfect balance of compassion and reality. He leaves you feeling that he really cares about you and he always has time to listen to what you have to say and answer questions. I felt reassured before and after surgery and the operation was very neat (and successful). I would highly recommend Mr Banerjee and as a bonus he has a highly efficient secretary - Melanie.

24th May 2019
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer grade 3, in early April this year. Obviously my whole world was turned upside down. I met with Dr Banerjee and would like to say that he is the most caring and professional surgeon I have ever met. The diagnosis was that I had one breast removed and was able to have an implant. The operation was the end of April, but what was the icing on the cake for me, was Dr Banerjee coming to see me and having a brief conversation with me minutes before I was put to sleep. He is extremely professional yet we managed to have banter about my breast being like Dolly Parton, unfortunately that didn't happen! I saw Dr Banerjee on 22nd May whereby again he was so compassionate and professional, it was great that he told me he doesn't want to see me for 6 months (I do have to undergo chemo very soon), but joking apart I look forward to seeing him in 6 months

20th May 2019
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

I decided to have my silicone breast implants removed after 10 years because they were starting to get uncomfortable and cumbersome and I wanted to go back to a more natural look as I am quite petite and sporty. I am so grateful I chose Mr Banerjee for my surgery. He is professional and personable and offered me good advice and support before and after the surgery. Most importantly, the surgery was performed with meticulous precision. I could not be happier with the results. The scars are not visible. My breasts look better than they did before I had the implants (in my opinion) and I’m delighted to have my old/new natural looking breasts back. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Banerjee very highly.

20th May 2019
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

I cannot speak highly enough of Mr Banerjee. He is the perfect mix of total professionalism whilst being empathetic at this very difficult time. My breast cancer diagnosis was very sudden but he was always available for advice and to help me make any decision no matter how difficult. He always listened to me and made a very overwhelming situation bearable. I was dreading looking at my right breast after the reconstruction surgery but was really delighted with the result. In fact it has put my left one to shame! Anyone that has Mr Banerjee as a surgeon is very lucky.

6th May 2019
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Mr Banerjee performed my single mastectomy and reconstruction with contralateral augmentation a year ago. When he recently asked me how happy I was with the outcome out of 10, my immediate answer was 10 - but on reflection it's really 11 out of 10 because I'm not only cancer-free but actually happier with my shape than before. The scars are virtually invisible and I can wear a bikini with complete confidence. Mr Banerjee is extremely vigilant about post-operative complications and for this reason I had no issues - but just as important as his expertise and professionalism, he listened and understood my wishes and concerns throughout the process. I feel fortunate to have been under his care.

9th May 2019
Response from Mr Dibyesh Banerjee

Many thanks to all my patients for writing such kind words. Such positive feedback spurs us on to continue to learn and to serve. I am ever so grateful for your trust in my ability to look after you. D Banerjee

« 1 2 3 4 »