mr-dibyesh-banerjee

Mr Dibyesh Banerjee

11th May 2020

I had waited 30 years to have this operation done. Over the years I have met with several surgeons but I never felt fully comfortable with them. I felt totally at ease as soon as I met mr. Banerjee he listened to me and showed great empathy he listened and understood everything I said. I am so pleased with the results wish I had met him years ago. I feel it has really made me feel confident and happy. Over the last nine years I have had non hodgkin's lymphoma twice so felt it was time to do something for me.

11th May 2020

Dr Banerjee was amazing. I suffer from anxiety but he was so calm and professional I felt completely safe in his hands. He also did a fantastic job! Everything went very well, the job looks great and no issues! The team he works with are also amazing which really makes a difference to the process as a whole - I felt very well taken care of.

11th March 2020

Mr Banerjee is an amazing specialist, very supportive, friendly and reassuring. I felt that I was in good hands from the first second. He answered all my questions with patience. The operation I had in February went so well, that I was back to work after just 4 days. Cannot be happier with the outcome, it is better then I expected . Would definitely recommend. Thank you so much Mr Banerjee.

11th March 2020

He was so understanding and kind. I have waited 30 years to have this done. I first saw a surgeon when I was 18. Over the years I have seen several surgeons but I have never felt so confident as I did with him.

5th March 2020

I have never gone through such a personally traumatic event, as with my recent breast screening results. My knowledge of breast cancer, having worked extensively in this field, unfortunately added to my fear rather than helped in any way. Dr Banerjee gave me valuable advice and support, which helped in my decision to undergo the procedure which he carried out with consummate professionalism, but with an empathy that helped allay my fears and ensure that I could get through it. The end result gave me something I would not have been able to achieve in any other way – peace of mind. That everything that could and should have been carried out had been, to an exceptional degree and this has given me the ability to sleep soundly at night. I want to thank him for seeing me and being at the end of the phone when I needed help, ensuring I did not have to wait any longer than necessary to have my procedure and results available and supporting me all the way. I cannot thank him enough, I am delighted with the outcome and do not regret my decision to undergo my procedure with him for one second.

I am a Consultant Breast Surgeon based at St George's Hospital, London since 2004 - specialising in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery. I see patients with any breast related complaints in several One Stop Breast clinics in my NHS as well as Private Practice in Wimbledon & Surrey. I specialise in the management of Breast Cancer, keeping the best cosmetic outcome in focus, whilst removing the tumour. I perform immediate or delayed breast reconstruction, including single stage direct to implant pre-pectoral reconstruction. I regularly review and audit my practice and present my results at national and international meetings & conferences. I work alongside London's leading plastic surgeons to offer my patients the full range of reconstructive options such as DIEP (tummy) or TMG (inner thigh) tissue flaps. I also perform several "cosmetic" breast procedures incl, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction & Breast Lift, and correction of asymmetrical or uneven breasts, I often see men with breast issues esp., for male breast reduction (gynaecomastia surgery) or for non surgical treatment.

Short link to review Mr Dibyesh Banerjee: http://iwgc.net/ee9pt