Mr Denzil May

Denzil May is a consultant general and colorectal surgeon at the Duchy Hospital, Truro, Cornwall, and at the Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust.

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Cornwall Hospital

My May removed a deep intramuscular lipoma from my back. I am an NHS Consultant Surgeon myself and I specifically asked for him to do the operation. I was not disappointed. He is a very skillful and able surgeon and I have had a great result and great service. Thank you and keep up the great work.

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Cornwall Hospital

I was admitted to hospital to have a stoma fitted and was operated on by Mr May. I was treated with the utmost care and professionalism by Mr May and all of the ward staff. On discharge the nurse was most helpful and friendly and ensured that I was aware of how to change my dressings and who to contact should I need any help or advice. On my follow up appointment I was seen by Mr May who was most friendly and concerned that all was well and that I had no problems or concerns.He was most caring and friendly and I was discharged back to my GP.

Short link to review Mr Denzil May: http://iwgc.net/egkjz