Mr Deji Akiboye

I am a urologist in training currently practicing as a Senior Clinically lecturer at St George’s Hospital in Tooting, London.

• Urology

23rd June 2019
Written by a member of staff at St Helier Hospital

I am a medical student and was lucky enough to be shadowing Mr Akiboye during his ward round. I had been told by other students to expect excellent teaching and it really was. From the outset he made me feel very welcome and he took the time to teach me at every opportunity, explaining everything enthusiastically and at exactly the right level for me. Similarly, with patients he was great and explained everything so clearly.

4th June 2019
Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital

Dr Deji Akiboye SpR is an amazing Doctor. He acted immediately on my symptoms as he was on call at home and came to me at St Helier Hospital. He understood everything I was going through and thankfully I had surgery straight away. The aftercare has been brilliant and communicated with me through the whole process before and after surgery. He should be recognised for all his hard work and efforts as he was the only doctor who understood what I was going through despite me seeing several doctors before. I wish him all the best going forward especially in a post of becoming a Urology Consultant.

Nearest Urologists