Mr David Richardson

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

4th April 2017
Written by a patient at Abbey Sefton Hospital Sefton Suite

I had a double osteotomy performed in 2000 by Mr. Richardson. I was under the care of another surgeon before I met Mr. Richardson however, the other surgeon didn't really listen or explain what was happening to me. He also only wanted to break one jaw at a time, with a 6 month gap between the operations. As a result, I refused to go through with the operation with the previous surgeon. I then met Mr. Richardson, who explained everything to me, and actually listened to my fears, and gave me great confidence in his ability. He made sure I was admitted to hospital the day before my operation, and he was on hand at all times to reassure me about the operation. I went through with the 8 hour operation and I am so glad I did! Mr. Richardson did a fantastic job, and I can't thank him enough. He is a fantastic doctor/surgeon, and he really listens and reassures you. If you're a nervous patient like I was, he is a brilliant choice of surgeon. Thank you so, so much Mr. Richardson! :)

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons