Mr David Rees

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

31st October 2013
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Mr. Rees is a brilliant orthopaedic surgeon, he made me feel completely at ease about my procedure, explaining in detail what would take place during the operation in the replacement of my knee and all what was required of me to achieve my recovery as quickly as possible. He apologised more than once for the delay in seeing me during my outpatient appointment time. He also reassured me that should I have any worries which concerned me to contact him immediately.

29th October 2013
Written by a carer at Broomfield Hospital

Mr Rees was exceptionally polite and personable. He seemed to genuinely care about my son's feelings and future wellbeing, and made plenty of time to listen and discuss any areas of concern. I didn't feel like I was wasting his precious time and if anything, he was over-cautious by seeing us for regular check-ups until he was absolutely happy. My son received excellent care under Mr Rees' team and for that I am extremely grateful.

Short link to review Mr David Rees: http://iwgc.net/eeqsn