Mr David Polson

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

23rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr Polson has looked after myself and my husband for the past year as we undergo fertility treatment and he is the most courteous and caring doctor we've met!

6th August 2015
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

I was sterilised for 10 years and decided I wanted another baby, I looked into getting a reversal and decided I was getting it done by The amazing Dr Polson

1st June 2015
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

I've seen Dr Polson at Osklands hospital several times over the last couple of years. He is a genuinely lovely Dr, he listens, cares and understands. I recently underwent an open abdominal myomectomy performed by Dr Polson and he successfully removed 3 large uterine fibroids. I felt completely safe and at ease through your and can't recommend Dr Polson highly enough. Juliet

31st January 2014
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

I saw Dr Polson at the Oaklands Hospital in Salford. I was extremely anxious about visiting unsure as to whether there was something sinister wrong with me. From the moment he greeted me with a warm' hello' I felt at ease. He listened- properly listened, he advised and following examination of which I had been most anxious about allayed some of my biggest fears. I have spoken on the telephone twice since seeing him and for me it was good news. He is the nicest, most caring professional I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. If you find yourself assigned to Dr Polson thank your lucky stars. You will be seen by the best there is. Thank you Doctor Polson....for everything.

7th February 2012
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I have seen this doctor for about 10yrs, through teenage pregnancy with complications and also for surgery, He is understanding, non-judgemental, caring and very good at his job. If you find hospitals and examinations very anxiety provoking I would recommend you see him, as the reassurence and help he has given to me and to my child during pregnancy and her early days has been excellent.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists