Mr David Polson

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

7th August 2018
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

The most wonderful, caring and professional doctor I have ever met. He made me feel so comfortable and I would more than highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Polson!

29th July 2018
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

We seen Dr Polson at Oakland’s in 2016 we then went as an nhs patient to Manchester fertility, we took our four frozen embryos with us from St Mary’s, Dr Polson said we would be pregnant by Sept and sure as dam it we were! With twins- sadly we lost one very early and we have our beautiful little girl Gracie, Dr Polson was kind caring and went the extra mile to reassure us, we had a treatment called quad therapy at his suggestion and I swear that helped, we are in discussion stages of having our remaining two embryos put back but upset to hear Dr Polson has moved on :( we know we are in capable hands of his right hand woman though so remain optimistic! Please don’t lose hope! X

4th July 2018
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

I first met Dr Polson at Manchester Fertility in 2015. He was absolutely fabulous - caring, honest and I felt completely at ease. I had some very large cysts that were preventing me from getting pregnant. Dr Polson arranged for me to have a laparotomy and carried out the procedure himself. From start to finish I was extremely well looked after. I would recommend Dr Polson to anyone in the same position. He is a lovely man!!! 15 months after my operation - I am pregnant !

23rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr Polson has looked after myself and my husband for the past year as we undergo fertility treatment and he is the most courteous and caring doctor we've met!

6th August 2015
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

I was sterilised for 10 years and decided I wanted another baby, I looked into getting a reversal and decided I was getting it done by The amazing Dr Polson

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists