mr-david-johnson-2

24th January 2021

Very happy with the care I received from Mr Johnson. Absolutely over the moon with the results.

25th January 2021
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is very much appreciated.

Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital
26th November 2020

David Johnson is an excellent surgeon. Kind, considerate, patient and informative. I cannot fault him in any way.

26th November 2020
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for your kind review- it is much appreciated!

28th August 2020

I had a scar on my scalp which was effecting my confidence. After an initial consultation with Mr. Johnson, which answered all my questions, hopes and fears, I decided to go ahead with surgery. I couldn’t have hoped for a better result. Fantastic. To everyone concerned at The Manor hospital & to Marcia ( Mr Johnson’s Secretary) a big Thankyou. To Mr. Johnson himself. What can I say? You changed my life. Thankyou for your honesty, concern & having the sheer talent to carry out the procedure. A miracle worker. You didn’t leave a mark on my life, you removed one.

3rd November 2020
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for leaving such a heart felt review. It is wonderful to hear!

21st June 2020

It has now been 1 year since my Rhinoplasty surgery with Dr Johnson and it was the best decision I've ever made. I am so pleased that I chose to go with Dr Johnson and I would 100% recommend Dr Johnson for this procedure!

26th August 2020
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad that this has been such a good experience for you!

Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital
1st April 2020

From my initial consultation through to surgery and my follow up appointment I felt confident in the skills and knowledge of Mr Johnson. He ensured I understood the procedure and the recovery. I was able to ask questions at any time and I am very thrilled with the results.

26th August 2020
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for leaving your review! I am delighted that you are so happy!

Mr Johnson is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Craniofacial Surgeon at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, In the NHS, Mr Johnson is the Lead Craniofacial Surgeon and has founded and runs the Facial Palsy Service.He specialises in all areas of paediatric and adult craniofacial surgery. In his private practice, Mr Johnson undertakes all aspects of general plastic and reconstructive surgery including benign and malignant skin lesions.. He is highly experienced in facial rejuvenation surgery (including facelifting techniques, sub-periosteal midface lifting, and eyelid surgery) and rhinoplasty, as well as breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast uplift or mastopexy, male breast reduction) and body contouring surgery, including liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm reduction, buttock and thigh lifting.

Nearest Plastic surgeons