mr-david-johnson-2

21st June 2020

It has now been 1 year since my Rhinoplasty surgery with Dr Johnson and it was the best decision I've ever made. I am so pleased that I chose to go with Dr Johnson and I would 100% recommend Dr Johnson for this procedure!

Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital
1st April 2020

From my initial consultation through to surgery and my follow up appointment I felt confident in the skills and knowledge of Mr Johnson. He ensured I understood the procedure and the recovery. I was able to ask questions at any time and I am very thrilled with the results.

Written by a carer at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
24th March 2020

Mr Johnson was very informative and open. I especially liked the way he addressed my seven year old daughter directly but age appropriately with regards to her procedure, and answered her questions with honesty and sensitivity.

20th February 2020

True professionalism. Mr Johnson gave me a fantastic and realistic result with my rhinoplasty. Thank you.

27th January 2020

Four months ago I had a bilateral Gynaecomastia procedure (male breast reduction) carried out by Mr Johnson. At the initial meeting everything was explained, any questions answered and I was completely at ease because there was no pressure to proceed if I did not want to. The after care I received was also excellent. The results were better than I thought it would be. I wanted to be comfortable going swimming with my grandchildren and be ok with my upper body in public. I am 59 and I now have more confidence. I didn't hesitate when friends recently invited us to go on holiday abroad with them - something I would have always avoided before. I would recommend Mr Johnson to carry out this procedure without hesitation.

Mr Johnson is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Craniofacial Surgeon at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, In the NHS, Mr Johnson is the Lead Craniofacial Surgeon and has founded and runs the Facial Palsy Service.He specialises in all areas of paediatric and adult craniofacial surgery. In his private practice, Mr Johnson undertakes all aspects of general plastic and reconstructive surgery including benign and malignant skin lesions.. He is highly experienced in facial rejuvenation surgery (including facelifting techniques, sub-periosteal midface lifting, and eyelid surgery) and rhinoplasty, as well as breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast uplift or mastopexy, male breast reduction) and body contouring surgery, including liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm reduction, buttock and thigh lifting.

Nearest Plastic surgeons