mr-david-johnson-2

1st September 2021

Having had 3 children I had an Abdominoplasty in 2015 and a Breast reduction this year with Mr Johnson. On both occasions Mr Johnson was amazing! He was professional and friendly and explained everything to me. Both operations went perfectly with no complications. I couldn’t be happier with the results, they are honestly life changing and I would recommend him to everyone that is considering anything.

2nd September 2021
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! It is great to hear that you are so happy with everything.

2nd August 2021

I came to mr Johnson with zero confidence and not thinking I would ever have confidence in myself again. He reassured me that I’m in safe hands and that I will feel and look how I have always wanted. I still couldn’t imagine this. The day of my procedure I was welcomed and looked after by mr Johnson the whole way through I can’t explain how happy I am with the end results I feel like a new woman. And it’s all thanks to this lovely man. He’s amazing at what he does I would definitely highly recommend him. He takes pride and passion in what he does and he definitely cares about his patients needs. Again I thank him. Jade.

3rd August 2021
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for your very kind review! I am so glad that you have had such a positive experience.

9th June 2021

From my initial consolation with Dr Johnson in October 2020 about abdominoplasty to my recent discharge the care and professionalism i have received has gone way beyond my expectations. Mr Johnson listened to me, and have improved my life so much already, i am very grateful and would recommend David to absolutely anybody, he really is a miracle worker!!! Marcia is fantastic at responding to all the after op queries, fabulous THANK YOU! Kinga

9th June 2021
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for taking the time to send such a lovely review. I am glad that you are so happy!

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
17th February 2021

From my first consultation to my final discharge appointment, Mr Johnson made me feel so comfortable. His professionalism, expertise and advice is so assuring and he really takes the time to ensure the full procedure and all that comes with it is thoroughly explained and understood. Mr Johnson is personable and engaging, and he listens to the result that you wish to achieve from surgery. He made my entire experience a very positive one and I am absolutely delighted with the result. I truly cannot recommend him highly enough. Thank you so much Mr Johnson, you have changed my life.

18th February 2021
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review! I am delighted that you are so happy.

4th February 2021

Mr. Johnson answered all my questions before and after my procedure. He reassured me and filled me with confidence. I would have no hesitation in recommended him.

5th February 2021
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It is very much appreciated!

Mr Johnson is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Craniofacial Surgeon at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, In the NHS, Mr Johnson is the Lead Craniofacial Surgeon and has founded and runs the Facial Palsy Service.He specialises in all areas of paediatric and adult craniofacial surgery. In his private practice, Mr Johnson undertakes all aspects of general plastic and reconstructive surgery including benign and malignant skin lesions.. He is highly experienced in facial rejuvenation surgery (including facelifting techniques, sub-periosteal midface lifting, and eyelid surgery) and rhinoplasty, as well as breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast uplift or mastopexy, male breast reduction) and body contouring surgery, including liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm reduction, buttock and thigh lifting.

Nearest Plastic surgeons