Mr David Johnson

Mr Johnson is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Craniofacial Surgeon at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, In the NHS, Mr Johnson is the Lead Craniofacial Surgeon and has founded and runs the Facial Palsy Service.He specialises in all areas of paediatric and adult craniofacial surgery. In his private practice, Mr Johnson undertakes all aspects of general plastic and reconstructive surgery including benign and malignant skin lesions.. He is highly experienced in facial rejuvenation surgery (including facelifting techniques, sub-periosteal midface lifting, and eyelid surgery) and rhinoplasty, as well as breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast uplift or mastopexy, male breast reduction) and body contouring surgery, including liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm reduction, buttock and thigh lifting.

• Plastic surgery

21st June 2018
Written by a carer at The John Radcliffe

We have known Mr Johnson for approximately ten years now and hold him in great esteem. He is utterly professional and compassionate at the same time. He has always strived to do his best for our daughter but has always been honest with limitations and expectations so that we never had false hope. On every visit and today when Rebecca attended for her third surgery here,he has made sure that everything is in place so that the surgery runs smoothly. We travel from Manchester to see Mr Johnson as our daughter feels totally safe in his care for her specialist surgery

21st June 2018
Written by a carer at The John Radcliffe

Mr Johnson is amazing! He's able to discuss distressing and upsetting news (re the required op) in a very kind, compassionate and understanding way. He is always willing to see us (in our scenario post surgery) if the operation site has changed and we require reassuring. The operation has ensured my son has no eyesight loss. We can't praise Mr Johnson and his team highly enough!

Written by a carer at The John Radcliffe

I have such high regard for the efficiency, skill and dedication of this surgeon. I have full confidence and trust in how he carries out his role. I wouldn’t trust anyone as much as I do him, since I’ve seen what first specialist class care he and his team gave us in carrying out my daughters craniofacial operation. And the high level of care continues with follow up appointments. A lovely and amazing surgeon.

20th June 2018
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review. It is very kind of you.

16th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

Mr David Johnson is a very caring and brilliant surgeon I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone. He totally listens to you and the decision is yours to go ahead with the surgery, he does not push you at all you have to contact him if you want to go ahead. I am so pleased with the results it has made me a more confident person, the results are perfect for me. All the staff also have so much respect for him it gave me conference and a lot less nervous. If you are looking for a surgeon I would 100 percent recommend Mr Johnson to anyone.

20th June 2018
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for writing such a great review! Thank you so much for your recommendation.

16th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

I have had several squamous cell carcinoma removed by Mr Johnson in the past three years at his private clinic at the BMI Ridgeway Hospital in Swindon from my face, head,lip and ears.All of the surgery has been carried out under local anaesthetic and I have been reassured throughout by Mr Johnson giving a commentary on what he is doing. I have recovered quickly from the surgery with no obvious scars showing which being on the face is a great relief. His follow up clinics have been very helpful in identifying further surgery being needed

20th June 2018
Response from Mr David Johnson

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that the experience has been good from start to finish.

Nearest Plastic surgeons