Mr David Griffiths

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Mr Griffiths listened to me and gave me good advice. I am just waiting to have an operation after nearly 10 years of getting no answers.

3rd May 2018
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Mr Griffiths has a really pleasant manner and was easy to talk to. He listened and gave me time and was very understanding. He explained my scan results clearly and suggested a plan of treatment which he felt would be best for me. I came away from my appointment feeling totally reassured. He is a genuine kind man.

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Clearly Mr Griffiths has great knowledge in this field. Explained everything very well in plain simple language and made one feel very relaxed. Everything he said that would happen after the operation happened. Depending on the individual 3 nights in hospital is a bit optimistic 4 days was required for me.

1st November 2016
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I have been seeing Mr Griffiths for my ongoing health issues for approx. 9 years now and refuse to see anybody else! He always listens to what I have to say and always tries to help with any concerns I may have. He has helped my partner and I through difficult times with trying to conceive and does not hang around if something needs to be done. He is a very genuine and lovely man, and I fully trust him.

25th August 2016
Written by a carer at The Great Western Hospital

I am currently seeing Dr. David Griffiths for various gynaecological issues and could not be more grateful for his calm and considered professional approach. He has my total confidence and I feel very fortunate to,be under his care. Ginette Chalmers 25.8.16

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists