Mr David Griffiths

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

1st November 2016
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I have been seeing Mr Griffiths for my ongoing health issues for approx. 9 years now and refuse to see anybody else! He always listens to what I have to say and always tries to help with any concerns I may have. He has helped my partner and I through difficult times with trying to conceive and does not hang around if something needs to be done. He is a very genuine and lovely man, and I fully trust him.

25th August 2016
Written by a carer at The Great Western Hospital

I am currently seeing Dr. David Griffiths for various gynaecological issues and could not be more grateful for his calm and considered professional approach. He has my total confidence and I feel very fortunate to,be under his care. Ginette Chalmers 25.8.16

27th August 2015
Written by a member of staff at The Great Western Hospital

as a urogynaecology specialist Mr Griffiths is very sympathetic to what is most bothersome for ladies and will always advise the most appropriate course of treatment/surgery. Very knowledgeable on the IC/PBS condition as well as endometriosis, Mr Griffiths is the Consultant of choice.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists