mr-daud-chou

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital
17th May 2021

Mr Chou was very approachable putting me fully at ease to ask as many questions as I wanted, which he answered clearly. I felt very comfortable with him and that he cared about me as an individual - he has a great manner and balanced professionalism with compassion

Written by a NHS patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital
28th April 2021

Mr Daud Chou and team were approachable and kept me informed, before and after surgery. They helpfully answered my questions and concerns in a friendly manner. They repaired a serious fracture of my hip and I am free from pain and beginning to be able walk again and I am looking forward to cycling once more. It is reassuring to have had my progress checked twice since my discharge from hospital and the appointment system worked well and I did not have to wait around too long.

Written by a NHS patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital
22nd April 2021

Coming to Adde nbrookes I was feeling very fragile and vulnerable. My first meeting with Mr. Chou left me feeling very safe and confident that I was in good hands. I appreciated very much that he chose to give me the option that he thought was best for me even though it was not the one which the computer had chosen. I had complete trust in him. On our subsequent meetings I felt very comfortable with him. He listened to me and answered my questions and most importantly he encouraged me when I was finding it to be slow going and still does.

Written by a private patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital
21st April 2021

Dr Chou was straightforward in assessing my knee problem and ensuring that I fully understood the available treatment. He was polite and kind both in hospital and at appointments. His work has attracted admiration and he was encouraging when explaining how I could help myself both before and after the operation.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital
3rd March 2021

I was very pleased with everything Mr Chou did for me, he explained my procedure clearly and listened to any worries I had reassuring me and putting my mind at rest also my after care was exceptional. I can't really think of any way to improve the way everything was carried out as I was happy with all my treatment.

Short link to review Mr Daud Chou: http://iwgc.net/ehsk6