Mr Daniel Marsh

• Plastic surgery

9th July 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

Daniel Marsh is part of a great plastic surgery team at The Royal Free. I had a mastectomy and simultaneous reconstruction last year (carried out by the breast surgeon Mr Jaffe and another plastic surgeon, Stephen Hamilton - both excellent) after treatment for breast cancer and he carried out my more recent operation to match the remaining breast to the size of the reconstructed one. I am delighted with the result. He listens and gives you all the information you need to understand the process and make an informed decision about how to proceed. My only criticism (and this I assume is out of his control) is the fact that appointments can be postponed and you are rarely seen on the day of your appointment at the actual appointment time.

8th July 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I was diagnosed with skin cancer in April this year. Had a meeting with the Dermatologist at Northwick Park Hospital and was referred on to the Plastics at Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead. Met Mr D.Marsh who explained thoroughly my condition and treatment. My operation took place on the 1st June, had several follow up appointments at Mount Vernon Hospital. i met Mr D.Marsh yesterday, 7th July and was given the good news that the op was a success and that I will be seen every three months for the next five years. I need to give my views in this review and that is that for the last three months I have had a completely positive experience with the service provided by all concerned. Mr Daniel Marsh showed empathy and gave me complete confidence and support.

14th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

Mr Marsh went out of his way to listen to my concerns and gave me a fantastic result - the scar is hardly visible.

Nearest Plastic surgeons