Mr Daniel Marsh

• Plastic surgery

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I had a breast reduction carried out by Mr Marsh at the royal free hospital. I had been struggling with large breasts, back pain and skin changes under both breasts for years. There was a long wait to get approval but finally my day came. The surgery was daycase and I had 1.2kg removed from each breast. I asked to see Mr Marsh as he operated on a friend of mine and I heard he doesn’t use drains. My results are incredible and the scars even now so thin I can hardly even see them.

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at Mount Vernon Cancer Centre

My operation was a great success. Mr Marsh and his colleagues were extremely pleasant, thoughtful, constructive and answered all my questions. For my final check-up with Mr Marsh I was kept waiting for almost a minute and a half! I am very squeamish but would be quite happy to go through the entire procedure again. Many thanks

9th July 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

Daniel Marsh is part of a great plastic surgery team at The Royal Free. I had a mastectomy and simultaneous reconstruction last year (carried out by the breast surgeon Mr Jaffe and another plastic surgeon, Stephen Hamilton - both excellent) after treatment for breast cancer and he carried out my more recent operation to match the remaining breast to the size of the reconstructed one. I am delighted with the result. He listens and gives you all the information you need to understand the process and make an informed decision about how to proceed. My only criticism (and this I assume is out of his control) is the fact that appointments can be postponed and you are rarely seen on the day of your appointment at the actual appointment time.

8th July 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I was diagnosed with skin cancer in April this year. Had a meeting with the Dermatologist at Northwick Park Hospital and was referred on to the Plastics at Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead. Met Mr D.Marsh who explained thoroughly my condition and treatment. My operation took place on the 1st June, had several follow up appointments at Mount Vernon Hospital. i met Mr D.Marsh yesterday, 7th July and was given the good news that the op was a success and that I will be seen every three months for the next five years. I need to give my views in this review and that is that for the last three months I have had a completely positive experience with the service provided by all concerned. Mr Daniel Marsh showed empathy and gave me complete confidence and support.

14th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

Mr Marsh went out of his way to listen to my concerns and gave me a fantastic result - the scar is hardly visible.

Nearest Plastic surgeons