Mr Daniel Burke

9th November 2020

Mr Burke is a thorough, kind, compassionate and highly experienced doctor. He dealt with my mothers complex kidney problems with total professionalism and formulated and explained an effective management plan, helping her to understand what was needed. I would highly recommend anyone needing to see a urologist to book to see Mr Burke. You will be in the best hands.

Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary
25th March 2020

Couldn't have asked for any better treatment he was and still is a brilliant consultant explained everything in detail with what the operation would entail and the after treatment.. say again brilliant consultant couldn't thank him enough

2nd November 2019

He was a rather rude doctor who made the patient feel bullied in the last few consultations we have had. He had a vicious approach and did not hear us out at all. We were all actually very upset and it has put the patient off having prostate treatment at all. He is truly one horrid personality. Go and see another urologist who has SOME bed side manner.

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
7th December 2018

What can I say? What an absolute delight in meeting with Dr Burke! First consultation I had with him and he took his time to explain and talk me through all my concerns. He really made me feel reassured from first consultation throughout the procedure I had with him. It is very rare to see consultants who makes you feel calm and relaxed throughout appointments. I would highly recommend!

8th April 2012

My son was operated on by Mr Burke last year. During the extensive tests he had prior to that Mr Burke answered all our questions in a way we could understand and was quite clear about the possible outcomes and options available to us. It was a huge relief to have someone this pleasant and honest on our side. My son made a perfect recovery :-)

• Urology