mr-dan-arvinte

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st November 2019

Mr Arvinte has been seeing me for over a year regarding a hip injury. He has investigated with scans and xrays to get to the bottom of the problem. At every appointment he has explained things thoroughly and examined me with respect and dignity. Fortunately, I did not need an operation but have suffered with insertional adductor tendinitis. He advised me on self care and to get back to him if symptoms get any worse.I am extremely grateful for all his professional help.

16th November 2019

Mr Arvinte has replaced both a knee and a hip in the past 3 years. He has been professional and caring in all my dealings with him. He listens to what I have to say and answers all my questions. His work is excellent.

15th November 2019

Mr Arvinte is very approachable and knowledgable. From operation to discharge I totally felt confident in the care I’ve received. He’s an asset to the hospital!

« 1 2 3 4 »

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Dan Arvinte is a fully trained Orthopaedic Consultant with a special interest in hip and knee arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy. He did his training in Romania, Belgium, Austria, Japan, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. His results in UK National Joint Registry are excellent. He is also Regional Clinical Supervisor for medical students from Cambridge Medical School and had numerous presentations to national and international conferences and published in well-recognised peer reviewed Journals.

Short link to review Mr Dan Arvinte: http://iwgc.net/eghib