mr-dan-arvinte

« 1 2 3 4 »

28th January 2020

My care today was excellent, it is 10 months since my procedure and this is my fourth review, including x rays. Everything has been explained calmly and clearly today as at all previous reviews. My opinion of Dan Arvinte is very high, I cannot add any further comments.

16th January 2020

Mr Dan Arvinte comes across as a very dedicated person who will do his best to give his patients better mobility in there life's with the help of his team. I would like to thank them all for helping me.

10th January 2020

Mr Arvinte and the whole team were amazing to me after a accident ( I fell off my granddaughter’s po go stick ) aged 63 I should have know better ! Every thing was explained , and I wasn’t made to feel embarrassed at my plight . He made you feel as if you were the only person he had to see that day . Can’t thank him and the team enough .

6th January 2020

I have found Mr Arvinte one of the most caring Consultants I have ever had to deal with. He listens, is empathetic, explains everything really clearly, shows and explains the scans, xrays etc, outcome to expect and following my fall on January 2018, the surgery he didnt perform at the time by the way, has made sure that the pain and issues I had since the original surgery was dealt with by him including corrective surgery. I feel he is a greatest part of the orthopaedic team and would specifically request him in future if necessary and no one else.

29th November 2019

I totally trust Mr Dan Arvinte he listens and explains everything. I don't think he could improve he made me feel that I was in good hands. Joan Taylor

« 1 2 3 4 »

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Dan Arvinte is a fully trained Orthopaedic Consultant with a special interest in hip and knee arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy. He did his training in Romania, Belgium, Austria, Japan, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. His results in UK National Joint Registry are excellent. He is also Regional Clinical Supervisor for medical students from Cambridge Medical School and had numerous presentations to national and international conferences and published in well-recognised peer reviewed Journals.

Short link to review Mr Dan Arvinte: http://iwgc.net/eghib