mr-dan-arvinte

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd July 2020

I want in to have a new hip he was ever so polite and e plained everything that was going to happen , on the day I was met by one of his colleagues and told me what was going on I waited for about and hour then went down to the theatre and I don’t remember a lot more after that , but what a great bloke he is everything has been good the operation and the after care was great , he is a gentleman

#sayThankYou

I would like to thank Mr Avinte for his excellent care. He was extremely kind and thorough regarding my investigations and I am now very relieved. Thank you again. Mrs Salvesen

26th May 2020
3rd May 2020

Had my left hip replaced by Mr Arvinte and his team in September 2018.The whole process from initial consultation to final discharge was done in a calm and professional manner.The west wing staff were superb,the operation went like a dream and ,for me,was a pain free experience.A truly remarkable group of professionals.

24th April 2020

Dr. Arvinte did an incredible job repairing my smashed femur and broken hip. The original operation went smoothly and recovery and advice was always genuine. A second operation a year later to remove metal work and restore my leg back to its original condition has left me with no pain or problems. The NHS are amazing and Dr Arvinte is a world class consultant as are his team around him. I cannot thank him and his team enough.

28th January 2020

My care today was excellent, it is 10 months since my procedure and this is my fourth review, including x rays. Everything has been explained calmly and clearly today as at all previous reviews. My opinion of Dan Arvinte is very high, I cannot add any further comments.

« 1 2 3 4 »

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Dan Arvinte is a fully trained Orthopaedic Consultant with a special interest in hip and knee arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy. He did his training in Romania, Belgium, Austria, Japan, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. His results in UK National Joint Registry are excellent. He is also Regional Clinical Supervisor for medical students from Cambridge Medical School and had numerous presentations to national and international conferences and published in well-recognised peer reviewed Journals.

Short link to review Mr Dan Arvinte: http://iwgc.net/eghib