mr-dan-arvinte

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
18th December 2020

I would like to thank Mr Arvinte for replacing my right hip on 04/11/ 2020. I'm 71 year old male who had always been active but over the last 3 or more years have had severe pain when walking any distance. I would like to say that Mr Arvinte and his staff were very informative, caring, and very professional . After the operation the pain management was superb infact I had little pain at all . After five weeks I am now walking with no assistance at all and manage the stairs without using the hand rail. Each day the hip seems to improve and feels stronger. Once more I would like to thank Mr Arvinte and his team for helping me to get my life back to normal.

13th December 2020

I was greatly impressed by Mr Arvinte and his attitude to my revision hip replacement. Went out of his way to show, demonstrate how the operation had proceeded and its progress. I have nothing but praise for him. I am looking forward to many, many years of walking without severe pain. This praise also, of course, applies to his entire team.

21st November 2020

I found Mr Arvinte kind considerate, caring and compassionate. I first broke my hip 13 years previous, in a fall in late February 2020 I broke this replacement. Due to the in pact of Covid 19 on the hospital and nationally I was not able to have an operation immediately . Mr Arvinte called me several times at home to see how I was, he stated that he would get me into surgery as soon as possible. He gave me hope as my surgeon, I would after surgery be able to walk again and also pain free. He spent time to explain the difficulties of my other health conditions (high risk of blood clotting due to my Factor five Leiden Anticoagulant). Furthermore he was respectful to my decisions to still have the operation and the high risk of my surgery. Overall I found Mr Dan Arvanti to be not only a great surgeon, impeccably professional but a genuinely nice person.

21st November 2020

Hip replacement 1/11/2019. Follow up delayed due to Covid pandemic. The procedure has given me back my life! Thank you

Written by a carer at Bedford Hospital
28th October 2020

Mr Arvinte did my mother's hip replacement in February 2020 and she has seen him for two follow-up appointments. He is very patient and encouraging, is interested in what she has to say, and explains things in an understandable way.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Dan Arvinte was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Dan Arvinte is a fully trained Orthopaedic Consultant with a special interest in hip and knee arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy. He did his training in Romania, Belgium, Austria, Japan, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. His results in UK National Joint Registry are excellent. He is also Regional Clinical Supervisor for medical students from Cambridge Medical School and had numerous presentations to national and international conferences and published in well-recognised peer reviewed Journals.

Short link to review Mr Dan Arvinte: http://iwgc.net/eghib