mr-dan-arvinte

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st November 2020

Hip replacement 1/11/2019. Follow up delayed due to Covid pandemic. The procedure has given me back my life! Thank you

Written by a carer at Bedford Hospital
28th October 2020

Mr Arvinte did my mother's hip replacement in February 2020 and she has seen him for two follow-up appointments. He is very patient and encouraging, is interested in what she has to say, and explains things in an understandable way.

8th October 2020

The only problem today was the long wait for my xray

30th September 2020

He really listens to your problem,carries out a diagnosis and then acts on it.He undertook my hip operation with caring and total professionalism.Before the operation I had been in pain and limping for 18 months. I now have no pain,my limp has gone away and I now have my life back. A brilliant Doctor.

12th September 2020

Re: knee replacement surgery. 2018 I had full faith in Mr Arvinte both before, during and after surgery! Pre op - everything explained in great detail and time taken to listen and answer my questions in full. But also explaining the surgery and the pain post op! I felt at all times that I was being listened to and not rushed through at all times, even though consultants have such a heavy workload. Makes you feel 'special' in circumstances where you are very apprehensive and anxious! Although I was aware of the pain post op I wasn't expecting 'such pain'! Mr Arvinte was always aware and organising several different pain drugs to help me deal with it and the visit from the 'Pain Doctor/Nurse' was put in place immediately! First class care was in place at all times when in hospital and on post op appointments. I have now been discharged but told that if I'm concerned about anything to contact Mr Arvinte (his secretary), I find this very re assuring, knowing he is there if I encounter any problems! I am very pleased with the end result of my op and am able to get back to all my active pastimes again My appreciation goes to Mr Arvinte!

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Dan Arvinte was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Dan Arvinte is a fully trained Orthopaedic Consultant with a special interest in hip and knee arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy. He did his training in Romania, Belgium, Austria, Japan, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. His results in UK National Joint Registry are excellent. He is also Regional Clinical Supervisor for medical students from Cambridge Medical School and had numerous presentations to national and international conferences and published in well-recognised peer reviewed Journals.

Short link to review Mr Dan Arvinte: http://iwgc.net/eghib