Share review of Mr Dan Arvinte

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

12th September 2020

Re: knee replacement surgery. 2018 I had full faith in Mr Arvinte both before, during and after surgery! Pre op - everything explained in great detail and time taken to listen and answer my questions in full. But also explaining the surgery and the pain post op! I felt at all times that I was being listened to and not rushed through at all times, even though consultants have such a heavy workload. Makes you feel 'special' in circumstances where you are very apprehensive and anxious! Although I was aware of the pain post op I wasn't expecting 'such pain'! Mr Arvinte was always aware and organising several different pain drugs to help me deal with it and the visit from the 'Pain Doctor/Nurse' was put in place immediately! First class care was in place at all times when in hospital and on post op appointments. I have now been discharged but told that if I'm concerned about anything to contact Mr Arvinte (his secretary), I find this very re assuring, knowing he is there if I encounter any problems! I am very pleased with the end result of my op and am able to get back to all my active pastimes again My appreciation goes to Mr Arvinte!