Mr Damir Kosutic

Lymphoedema and Lipoedema Surgery (Lymph-node transplant and Liposuction) DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction Skin Cancer Surgery and Reconstruction- Melanoma and other skin cancers Reconstruction of Face, Limbs and Trunk after scars following cancer, burns or trauma Facial palsy surgery Migraine headache surgery and nerve release Liposuction Abdominoplasty-tummy tuck

• Plastic surgery

5th February 2019
Written by a patient at The Christie

Mr Kosutic is a very straight talker do listen to him you won't go wrong. He did a Flap operation on me and the result is extremely wonderful. I was just so lucky to be paired up with both him and his wonderful team. I am now three years in to my journey from my operation and doing wonderfully. It may have been a long operation and cost a great deal of money but to my family and me it was worth every penny. Thanks to Mr K and his fantastic team. Peter Thompson.

14th January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I was referred to Mr Kosutic for a small lump on my forehead. From the initial consultant to the procedure being done, he was very professional and very easy to talk to. The quality of the procedure was amazing and the resultant scar is almost invisible. I would highly recommend him based on the care he gave to me.

7th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Christie

the care that I received under the care of mr kosutic was second to none.I am still under him for some on going treatment but I put my trust in him and I know he will do his upmost to do his best. Also the team he has put together ie wendy and emma also reflect on his care and attension

24th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

Great care and attentiveness from Mr Kosutic. Very friendly easy going manner . Would recommend him highly .

9th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

Have been to the Christie to have a cancerous growth removed Dr Kosutic was the surgeon who operated on my leg, he explained clearly the process of what needed to be done and what would happen going forward, he made me feel confidence and I am extremely happy with the results, post operation he is still very much involved in my aftercare and continued monitoring, I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Short link to review Mr Damir Kosutic: http://iwgc.net/egpuc