Mr Damir Kosutic

• Plastic surgery

24th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

Great care and attentiveness from Mr Kosutic. Very friendly easy going manner . Would recommend him highly .

9th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

Have been to the Christie to have a cancerous growth removed Dr Kosutic was the surgeon who operated on my leg, he explained clearly the process of what needed to be done and what would happen going forward, he made me feel confidence and I am extremely happy with the results, post operation he is still very much involved in my aftercare and continued monitoring, I would not hesitate to recommend him.

20th August 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr.Kosutic gave every attention to the examination and the operative procedure. His manner and care to the patient was first class. Mrs K E Jones

27th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

I was diagnosed with a basal cell carcinoma on the side of my nose, and on the 26th Feb 2018 I had 3 rounds of Mohs surgery to remove the cancer. I was left with a 2 x 1cm hole on my nose and the unenviable task of trying to cover up this rather large wound fell to Mr Kosutic. I could not have imagined that I would be lucky enough to be treated by such a fabulously skilful, caring and considerate surgeon. Mr Kosutic cares so much and he understands how a facial wound can affect a patient, he takes time to consider the best way to reconstruct, explaining all eventualities, both good and bad, no false hopes, a skin graft would have been the last resort (but the skill of Mr Kosutic meant that he was able to create a flap to cover the wound). Once on the operating table he and his team make you feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible, beautiful music playing whilst talking you through every step of the way. 5 months on and the scar is looking good, Mr Kosutic will continue to see me to make sure that the best outcome possible can be achieved. I will always be grateful to Mr Kosutic and would not hesitate to recommend him, he is the BEST

23rd July 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

On the 14th March Mr Kosutic removed tissue from a melanoma scar around central abdomen plus sentinel node biopsy. Although I was originally concerned mr kosutic explained everything and totally reassured me. The follow up appointment on July 23rd was also with Mr Kosutic which gave me the opportunity to thank him. A really friendly consultant. Many thanks also to all his team and the staff at Christie’s. a wonderful hospital.

Short link to review Mr Damir Kosutic: http://iwgc.net/egpuc