mr-damir-kosutic

#sayThankYou

Well , what can I say apart from how much I appreciate dr kosutic,if it wasn't for him I believe I wouldn't be here today. I owe my life to this man and his team,he truly is outstanding in every aspect of his work.his professionalism is second to none,he has a calm caring bedside manor,and just puts you at ease. A truly wonderful human being

8th May 2020
18th March 2020

Mr Kosutic genuinely gave the impression of caring. He made me feel as if I was his most important concern at the moment. His bedside manner is excellent. He explained everything that was happening to me and outlined options for me to decide my own care. When I was finally discharged, by his registrar, Mr Kosutic came into the clinic to say goodbye. A truly lovely man.

2nd November 2019

Damir is an amazing consultant I did my reasearch re lympodemia post breast cancer and chose to put my trust in him He is professional and honest in all aspects of his work I was fortunate enough to go ahead with his recommendation of debunking liposuction of my arm It’s been a huge success and I now have drainage without lymph transfer!!!

5th February 2019

Mr Kosutic is a very straight talker do listen to him you won't go wrong. He did a Flap operation on me and the result is extremely wonderful. I was just so lucky to be paired up with both him and his wonderful team. I am now three years in to my journey from my operation and doing wonderfully. It may have been a long operation and cost a great deal of money but to my family and me it was worth every penny. Thanks to Mr K and his fantastic team. Peter Thompson.

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
14th January 2019

I was referred to Mr Kosutic for a small lump on my forehead. From the initial consultant to the procedure being done, he was very professional and very easy to talk to. The quality of the procedure was amazing and the resultant scar is almost invisible. I would highly recommend him based on the care he gave to me.

• Plastic surgery

Lymphoedema and Lipoedema Surgery (Lymph-node transplant and Liposuction) DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction Skin Cancer Surgery and Reconstruction- Melanoma and other skin cancers Reconstruction of Face, Limbs and Trunk after scars following cancer, burns or trauma Facial palsy surgery Migraine headache surgery and nerve release Liposuction Abdominoplasty-tummy tuck

Nearest Plastic surgeons