Mr Damir Kosutic

• Plastic surgery

6th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Christie

I have seen Mr Kosutic pre-op, he performed the second part of my delicate operation, and have seen him post-op. On each occasion I have found him to be extremely professional and dedicated to his work and would recommend him to any person who required his services.

23rd November 2017
Written by a patient at The Christie

I have been under the care of Dr Kosutic since June 2016 at the Christie Hospital. I have had two operations for the removal of skin cancer under Dr Kosutic's plastic's team. The clinical support has been very good and the doctor has always explained everything well during the consultations and follow up monitoring.

29th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Christie

Mr Kosutic is friendly and open. He takes the time to explain and be clear about any procedures and decisions. Mr Kosutic is at the forefront of his professiom and he helped me by being so good at what he does. Mr Kosutic is a skilled professional who treated me with care and respect. In turn he has my deepest respect and thanks.

Nearest Plastic surgeons