Mr Damir Kosutic

Lymphoedema and Lipoedema Surgery (Lymph-node transplant and Liposuction) DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction Skin Cancer Surgery and Reconstruction- Melanoma and other skin cancers Reconstruction of Face, Limbs and Trunk after scars following cancer, burns or trauma Facial palsy surgery Migraine headache surgery and nerve release Liposuction Abdominoplasty-tummy tuck

• Plastic surgery

2nd November 2019

Damir is an amazing consultant I did my reasearch re lympodemia post breast cancer and chose to put my trust in him He is professional and honest in all aspects of his work I was fortunate enough to go ahead with his recommendation of debunking liposuction of my arm It’s been a huge success and I now have drainage without lymph transfer!!!

5th February 2019

Mr Kosutic is a very straight talker do listen to him you won't go wrong. He did a Flap operation on me and the result is extremely wonderful. I was just so lucky to be paired up with both him and his wonderful team. I am now three years in to my journey from my operation and doing wonderfully. It may have been a long operation and cost a great deal of money but to my family and me it was worth every penny. Thanks to Mr K and his fantastic team. Peter Thompson.

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
14th January 2019

I was referred to Mr Kosutic for a small lump on my forehead. From the initial consultant to the procedure being done, he was very professional and very easy to talk to. The quality of the procedure was amazing and the resultant scar is almost invisible. I would highly recommend him based on the care he gave to me.

7th January 2019

the care that I received under the care of mr kosutic was second to none.I am still under him for some on going treatment but I put my trust in him and I know he will do his upmost to do his best. Also the team he has put together ie wendy and emma also reflect on his care and attension

Nearest Plastic surgeons