Mr Damian Fahy

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

9th April 2016
Written by a patient at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

Mr Fahy recommended I have urgent back surgery though I was asymptomatic (an MRI showed a disc protrusion). He spoke extensively about what could possibly happen if I didn't have surgery - such as permanent incontinence. It was such a scary meeting I fainted shortly after. I consulted two other surgeons in the following weeek who strongly advised against surgery, telling me to take it easy instead and wait it out - six months later I am recovered and I haven't been cut open to achieve it! I would strongly advise getting an independent second opinion on Mr Fahy's assessments. He did offer to organise a second opinion for me with his colleague, which I declined.

18th July 2014
Written by a patient at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

Great spine surgeon my issue was diagnosed quickly everything was explained and as my situation was urgent I was operated on within days 2 months on I feel great and have made a good recovery. Very matter of fact and to the point which was appreciated comes strongly recommended.

Short link to review Mr Damian Fahy: http://iwgc.net/eeiee