Mr Damian Clark

Damian Clark is a trauma and orthopaedic consultant surgeon who works in Bristol (UK). He completed medical school at King's College London. He has completed fellowships in trauma and knee surgery with training in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, India and Canada. Interests include: Trauma & knee surgery Patello-femoral surgery Sports knee injuries Degenerative joint disease Day case joint replacement Enhanced recovery after surgery

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

7th August 2018
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Listens to everything you have to say and makes sure to make you feel confident and that you are well educated on your surgery

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Apart from aborted day when I waited all day when no operation happened the care has been fantastic.

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Mr Clark managed to fit my operation in at a time that suited me best in between exams and university. He explained to me the pros and cons of each treatment option and helped me decide which one was best for me. He listened to and answered my many questions and gave me good advice about returning to sport after surgery. My recovery was quick and easy and I am now painfree. Thank you Mr Clark.

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Mr Clarke managed to fit me into surgery at a time that suited me around my exams and university timetable. He explained the pros and cons of each treatment and helped me decide what was most suited to me. He answered my many questions about returning to sport and I had a quick and easy recovery. Thanks to the surgery I am now painfree, thank you Mr Clarke!

28th January 2018
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Damian was helpful and informative every step of the way and i felt like he genuinely cared and put time aside for my appointments.

Short link to review Mr Damian Clark: http://iwgc.net/eg2ij