mr-damian-clark

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
22nd September 2020

I was very pleased to have met with Damien Clark. He was very helpful and considerate. I opted to go private as the pain I was in was unbearable and he made it a very smooth process for me. I have no regrets and am now nearly 100% better. It was worth every penny!!

22nd July 2020

Excellent support and service from start to finish. After suffering with serious knee pain for many months, Mr. Clark suggested an MRI scan which was processed within 24 hours. After a review and follow up consultation it was explained clearly of my options. I went ahead with the surgery option, which has had the desired positive result. Can not fault any part of the experience and very happy to be walking pain free again.

22nd April 2020

I had knee surgery in December on the advice of Mr Clark. I found he really did listen to me and suggested and thoroughly discussed the options available to me. I’m very pleased with the service he provided and would highly recommend him.

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
15th February 2020

Damian Clark operated on me for total knee replacements of both knees in 2019. I found Damian very approachable and explained everything to me in language easy to understand. It is now less than a year since my operations and I have just been discharged from his excellent care, I find I am able to walk with our dog, tend my allotment and do everything I used to all pain free. I am eternally grateful to Damian for his professionalism and care, thank you so much it has turned my life around. Brian Bettridge

Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital
22nd January 2020

Dr Damian Clark has been excellent, he explains things fully in an easy to understand way. My partial knee operation went extremely well, was able to return home the same day . After only 7 weeks, I am able to return to playing bowls, driving and walking pain free. forever grateful, Thank you, from Michael Parker 28/11/19

Damian Clark is a trauma and orthopaedic consultant surgeon who works in Bristol (UK). He completed medical school at King's College London. He has completed fellowships in trauma and knee surgery with training in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, India and Canada. Interests include: Trauma & knee surgery Patello-femoral surgery Sports knee injuries Degenerative joint disease Day case joint replacement Enhanced recovery after surgery

Short link to review Mr Damian Clark: http://iwgc.net/eg2ij