Mr Damian Clark

Damian Clark is a trauma and orthopaedic consultant surgeon who works in Bristol (UK). He completed medical school at King's College London. He has completed fellowships in trauma and knee surgery with training in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, India and Canada. Interests include: Trauma & knee surgery Patello-femoral surgery Sports knee injuries Degenerative joint disease Day case joint replacement Enhanced recovery after surgery

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

21st May 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Throughout my time under his care, Mr Clark has been excellent. He takes time to explain things, is very honest and open, makes complex medical issues understandable, and has provided excellent aftercare.

10th May 2019

From the very first appointment to the operation and after care i was look after really well at Chesterfield Hospital Bristol by Mr Clark. He took time to explain everything that was going to happen from X-rays, MRI to diagnosis and the knee surgery and review appointment. I felt extremely happy and reassured that i was in the best possible hands. i never felt unsure of anything because i was encouraged to ask even about the most tiniest insignificant worries or questions i had and knew they would be answered with frank honesty and curtesy every time Lorna Martin

26th April 2019

I found Mr.Damian Clark to be kind, caring and very attentive. His bedside manners were excellent.

12th March 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I had a total knee replacement at southmead hospital and I was asked if I would like to go on a trial which was leaving hos the same day as my OP.i agreed after talking to mr Clarke. The operation was a complete success and I am walking around completely normal and more importantly pain free. The care at the hos was first class and when I went home the following morning ( could not go home same day as my blood pressure was a little bit high). I would totally recommend this procedure of going home on the same day as nothing can make you recover quicker than being at home. I would definitely recommend southmead hos for this procedure. I would also like to say that Mr Clarke put me completely at ease answered all my questions and is a talented/skillful and very nice man.

5th February 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

It was recommended from a consultant in Berkshire that I visit Southmead to see Mr Clarke as there are few centres in the U.K. that performed the kneecap replacement that I needed. I had this operation in 2018, 7 months later I have been able to walk more than a 100 miles in one month something that I would not have been able to do in the year prior to the operation. The care at Southmead was excellent, nothing was too much trouble.

Short link to review Mr Damian Clark: http://iwgc.net/eg2ij