Mr Damian Clark

Damian Clark is a trauma and orthopaedic consultant surgeon who works in Bristol (UK). He completed medical school at King's College London. He has completed fellowships in trauma and knee surgery with training in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, India and Canada. Interests include: Trauma & knee surgery Patello-femoral surgery Sports knee injuries Degenerative joint disease Day case joint replacement Enhanced recovery after surgery

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

6th August 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Really friendly and always willing to answer any questions

28th July 2019

I was operated on just over seven weeks ago for partial right knee replacement and although still giving me some discomfort the wound has healed really well, and I feel that in the long run the knee will be much better than before. I was admitted on a Friday and allowed to return home the following day, after assessment. Whilst in the care of the hospital I was very well treated and the staff were all very professional, with subsequent visits for physio and review by Damian Clark helpful and well handled.

22nd July 2019

From the very first consultation I found Mr Clark ver6 easy to speak to and he made it clear no question is a silly question. Before and after the operation Mr Clark was there for any questions and ensured my stay at hospital was comfortable and more important pain free, he explained the reason behind the pain meds and there benefits. The after care was just as comfortable in our conversations, and if I needed to contact him his office was very professional and a phone call was received for either his office or Mr Clark himself swiftly. I would recommend Mr Clark to anyone .

2nd July 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Partial knee replacement one year ago and am very pleased with my mobility and strength i now have. Mr Clark and his team were superb in all areas and I highly recommend them. My other knee will require the same operation soon and I’m hoping he will be available

25th June 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Mr Clark is very easy to talk too ,answering any questions in a straight forward way. I have found him to be very caring and professional . My partial knee replacement went well and I was sent home the same day . Mr Clark took the time to ring me at home the following day, to see how I was getting on and give further advice re pain relief. I have since had a follow up appointment with him and advised him that when my other arthritic knee gets bad enough to need surgery, I would be delighted if he would help me again. I am back to work, driving and swimming , and in no pain , I am indebted to him.

Short link to review Mr Damian Clark: http://iwgc.net/eg2ij