mr-damian-clark

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
22nd September 2020

I was very pleased to have met with Damien Clark. He was very helpful and considerate. I opted to go private as the pain I was in was unbearable and he made it a very smooth process for me. I have no regrets and am now nearly 100% better. It was worth every penny!!

22nd July 2020

Excellent support and service from start to finish. After suffering with serious knee pain for many months, Mr. Clark suggested an MRI scan which was processed within 24 hours. After a review and follow up consultation it was explained clearly of my options. I went ahead with the surgery option, which has had the desired positive result. Can not fault any part of the experience and very happy to be walking pain free again.

Damian Clark is a trauma and orthopaedic consultant surgeon who works in Bristol (UK). He completed medical school at King's College London. He has completed fellowships in trauma and knee surgery with training in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, India and Canada. Interests include: Trauma & knee surgery Patello-femoral surgery Sports knee injuries Degenerative joint disease Day case joint replacement Enhanced recovery after surgery

Short link to review Mr Damian Clark: http://iwgc.net/eg2ij