Mr Costa Repanos

• Otolaryngology

28th June 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Portsmouth Hospital

Having had a poor experience with a previous procedure I was a somewhat reluctant patient, however my condition had deteriorated to the point where something had to be done. Having done some research I went to see Mr Repanos. He thoroughly explained my condition and set out the options for me, highlighting the pros and cons. He listened to my concerns, answered my questions and put me at ease. He took care not to raise my expectations beyond what was achievable. The procedure went ahead and the outcome is way beyond my expectations. I woke up in the recovery room able to breath easily for the first time in years with no bad side effects. I would recommend him to anyone with an ENT problem and would not hesitate to consult him again if I have a problem in the future.

20th May 2014
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital(2005)

Dr Repanos was a very sympathetic and understanding consultant. His personnel skills where exceptional and was very good at explaining my symptoms and offering a way forward. If I had to recommend a consultant to a potential patient he would get my vote every time.

20th May 2014

An excellent doctor/Surgeon and specialist in his field. He gave me all the facts, but at the same time gave me reassurance and eased my mind. I have total confindence in him. His professionalism and skills are second to none. I would recommend him to anyone.

19th May 2014
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

mr repanos has been my consultant/surgeon since early 2012,he had to give me the bad news i had cancer ,i can still remember his calming voice and kind words to me ,he is truly one of the one of the nicest people you could meet ,he take's time to explain everything to you and your family , i have had a few operations now,but he has an amassing team working with him ,and when he say's we will look after you he means it. i don't know how he did it but he managed to remove most of the fear from my husband and my children , so i feel very lucky he is my surgeon, i have had first class treatment .

8th May 2014
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

Mr RepanosCosham gave me all the information I required about my problem. He was extremely pleasant to me on the two occasions I have met him. I was very impressed by the care I received at QA

Nearest Otolaryngologists