Mr Costa Repanos

• Otolaryngology

2nd August 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Portsmouth Hospital

For many years I have been treated for nasal and sinus problems, but without any improvement. Finally I found Mr Repanos through a search on the internet, and my visit to him proved a turning point. He immediately pinpointed the problem, suggested a course of action and within a short space of time I was able to have a procedure to correct my problem. I cannot speak highly enough of his professionalism and skill. He is friendly and approachable, explaining every step of treatment and possible setbacks in simple terms that were easily understood. His after-care is exemplary and I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

26th May 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Portsmouth Hospital

I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to Mr Rapanos for his amazing care and efficiency he has shown regarding my recent medical problem. Very swift and smooth transition from my first consultation, to a diagnosis and subsequent surgery ! Mr Rapanos was very reassuring and explained everything clearly and thoroughly answering all of my many questions. Both myself and my partner were very impressed that he took the time after my surgery to come and let my partner know that all was ok and that the surgery had gone well and visited myself the morning after the op to explain that all had gone well also. I would certainly highly recommend this outstanding consultant to anyone facing a problem in the ENT department. Thankyou so much !

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Portsmouth Hospital

Thank you, Mr Repanos, for your great care, expertise and patience. I always felt totally reassured through the whole consent process and my hemi thyroidectomy operation. It has been great to know you. Thank you too to your lovely secretary Janet. Kate Burrows

28th June 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Portsmouth Hospital

Having had a poor experience with a previous procedure I was a somewhat reluctant patient, however my condition had deteriorated to the point where something had to be done. Having done some research I went to see Mr Repanos. He thoroughly explained my condition and set out the options for me, highlighting the pros and cons. He listened to my concerns, answered my questions and put me at ease. He took care not to raise my expectations beyond what was achievable. The procedure went ahead and the outcome is way beyond my expectations. I woke up in the recovery room able to breath easily for the first time in years with no bad side effects. I would recommend him to anyone with an ENT problem and would not hesitate to consult him again if I have a problem in the future.

20th May 2014
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital(2005)

Dr Repanos was a very sympathetic and understanding consultant. His personnel skills where exceptional and was very good at explaining my symptoms and offering a way forward. If I had to recommend a consultant to a potential patient he would get my vote every time.

Nearest Otolaryngologists