Mr Colin MacIver

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

31st August 2018

My son had a tumour on his jaw and Colin removed this after a 12 hour operation. This was nearly 15 months ago and the care, attention and the commitment Colin and Tracy the McMillan nurse showed towards our family will never be able to be repaid. Last year was the worst of our lives and without Colin and Tracy i dread to think of what would have happened. My son is now living a normal live and i am forever in their dept. Thank you and god bless.

3rd November 2017
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

In one word Excellent. I had rhinoplasty to repair damage to my nose from a horse riding accident which had left me unable to breathe through one side of my nose. Some subtle cosmetic adjustments were also made to improve the overall appearance of my nose. Right from the initial consulation and all through the provedure and my recovery I felt supported and well informed. I was made to feel extremely comfortable and relaxed during the whole experience. Nothing was a problem and all of my questions were answered fully. I found my surgeon very approachable and easy to talk to whilst being highly professional at all times. I am very happy with the result and can finally breathe normally again.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons