Mr Colin Hart

Written by a private patient at The Royal Free Hospital
6th May 2021

Extremely professional, reassuring and good commincation skills. Made me feel very comfortable before, during and after the surgery.

23rd April 2021

Mr Hart takes the time to listen and understand the patient as well as their circumstances. He is very calm and respectful. I would 100% recommend Mr Hart who has cared for both of my parents. He offers a high standard of care and is committed to his patients. Mr Hart puts the patient first at all times.

14th April 2021

Dr Hart is an incredibly kind and amazing doctor. I was extremely lucky to have had such a wonderful doctor taking care of me during my recent admission to the Royal Free Hospital. I highly recommend him and cannot say enough great things about what a truly exceptional doctor he is.

13th April 2021

Mr. Hart is an absolute hero! He took the lead in my care after I'd gone through several months of recovery challenges after an operation. He paid such close attention to my story and made me feel heard from the offset. He undertook the next operation I required, which went really well. He made sure that I was reviewed regularly until fully recovered, even when services were pressured due to covid. He was also concerned with my overall wellbeing and not just the surgical procedure - following his advice in the lead-up to, and after, surgery, led to significant improvements in my mental health and quality of life. I'm hugely pleased with the outcome of the surgery - the clinical issue has resolved and on top of that the scarring is minimal and a much better result than expected. Forever grateful for his expertise, empathy and non-stop efforts; would definitely recommend him to others.

Short link to review Mr Colin Hart: http://iwgc.net/eff6x